• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO0MJ

Abel was probably the most fun newcomer in SF IV next to Seth IMO. I wouldn't mind either of them coming back. Or Hakan. Oil can be his V-Skill, no thought needed for that at all.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Seth can rot in hell, but I think most SF4 newcomers were fun in their own way. Oni, Gouken, Juri, C. Viper and even Fuerte...to a point.

Abel was probably the most fun newcomer in SF IV next to Seth IMO. I wouldn't mind either of them coming back. Or Hakan. Oil can be his V-Skill, no thought needed for that at all.

Abel was my Vanilla SF4 main so I'd love to see him return. He's already got a character model (cinematic story) so I hope he's a lock for S2.

ShinMaruku

SFxT was the best. But people wanted sf4 and now they have to eat sf5.
Because they won't play other games that are not capcom and current

NEO0MJ

Seth can rot in hell, but I think most SF4 newcomers were fun in their own way. Oni, Gouken, Juri, C. Viper and even Fuerte...to a point.

I get that most hated him. Only thing I hate is how much more difficult they made playing him with time.

CwugT16UAAA4yti.jpg

Eolz

For those interested, we're doing a mini DOA 5 tournament this friday.
Feel free to come in the OT if you'd like to join or have more details!

Even better if it leads to more people playing or trying (F2P) this great fighting game :)

Rhapsody

Banned
There's not really that much reason for me to go to Super Arcade when it ever does go up, sadly. WNF at esports arena will be the place for weeklies on a lot of games. I have my Blazblue stuff with the community at another venue when I'm able to go. Feels like too much time has passed.

.la1n

There's not really that much reason for me to go to Super Arcade when it ever does go up, sadly. WNF at esports arena will be the place for weeklies on a lot of games. I have my Blazblue stuff with the community at another venue when I'm able to go. Feels like too much time has passed.

He missed the boat, it circled back around four times and he still missed it each and every one.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
@KazHiraiCEO
We are releasing PlayStation VR just before the US election so people can use it to pretend they are not in a world were Trump is president

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe is up on J-PSN. Costs just under 2000 yen.

I only had a chance to just load it up and check it for a few minutes. The game runs in full English (text) and has plenty of modes and all the standard features, including online play which the PS3 port was missing. You get a couple of extra characters over the PS3 version and there's also a widescreen option, which I don't recall being in the last version of the game. It adds camera zooming and doesn't seem to affect the game play.

Tried going online, but predictably found no matches. Ranked shows five people registered right now, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jdjh1iQl0U

notworksafe

how the fuck is my terrible prediction coming true?

SFV is gonna fail which will cause a chain reaction leading to EVO becoming a Nintendo exclusive tournament. EVO 2017 will declared a disaster zone after the sheer number of unwashed Smash kids causes a poison gas cloud to form around the LVCC, which is declared a quarantine area, and President Trump decides to use tactical nuclear force to save the rest of the country.
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=195535772&postcount=1979

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's less about wanting Trump to win but rather a lot of people hate minorities, LGBT, having the possibility of a woman with that kind of power, Obama screwing up the country with Obamacare, etc. I am not surprised at the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom