• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinMaruku

3dd0d9d08d692a75d571fcda2b43bc88.jpeg

Kalamari

If Marvel 4 is true, I just hope they don't screw it up like SFV, which is very possible considering game devs hardly ever learn from their mistakes.

Dahbomb

Man Max just updated his "prediction scale" to 50% for Marvel 4.

I already told people that he knew about it. At least he admitted that people told him straight up now.

I already told people that he knew about it. At least he admitted that people told him straight up now.
Just sounds like someone who was in the FGC got word of it (cough combofiend) and let his close friends know, who kind of just told everyone.. Just like Champ being confident Dhalism was in SFV..

shaowebb

Yeah, this has me pretty pumped. This weekend will actually have me tuning in.
If everything we've heard is true it'll change a lot of things for me. Most of who I played is cast who are not high mainstays that'd likely return. I used a lot of Sentinel, plus my guilty pleasure Iron Fist was even super low tier. He'd be an overhaul to bring back.Think I wanna tier whore this one anyhow honestly to see how the other half live.

Hoping hard for Daredevil to be more than a background character this time around.

Marvel with no X-men or Doom is dumb. Those characters have literally been the face of the franchise for 16 years. Who the fuck wants a Marvel game with just the Avengers? Hulk, Thor, Iron Trash, Wackeye, Captain Americant? All those characters suck. I guess if we're lucky we'll still get Strange & Nova.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Marvel with no X-men or Doom is dumb. Those characters have literally been the face of the franchise for 16 years. Who the fuck wants a Marvel game with just the Avengers? Hulk, Thor, Iron Trash, Wackeye, Captain Americant? All those characters suck. I guess if we're lucky we'll still get Strange & Nova.
The casual audience, probably. Add Guardians, too.

Seyavesh

vision is the new magneto probably

OJdozil.png

how's that for a kicker

NotLiquid

Buying an HRAP4 Kai today, I hope it's a good one. Totally not in anticipation of Marvel 4 but I'm also wanting to get back into Guilty Gear, and my old V3 stick is starting to not do it for me anymore.

LordJim

You'll get 'Loeb's Son' Nova, Cho 'Now a Jock' Hulk and all the legacy/variant heroes, and you will like it.

At least Capcom will most likely make them play well.
The work they did in MvC3 inspires confidence(Dormammu alone was amazing)

Line_HTX

Line X and Shinmaruku too.

You could always check my history to see that I was watching Packers / Eagles. I didn't keep up since the Polygon article went live with the exception that the 4 picture was indeed fake because the guy confessed to fabricating that picture.

It's not like I was going to stay quiet for long, lol.

notworksafe

those people get two threads for their madness and we were thrown into community because "there's too many street fighter threads". smh

notworksafe

My Dream Marvel vs Capcom 4 Roster by notworksafe, age 31:

Marvel
Wolverine
Magneto
Sentinel
Dr. Doom
Phoenix
Cyclops
Deadpool
The Thing
Storm