• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

Decapre in SFV

dolls00_12.jpg

Name: Dikapuri
Height: 164cm
Weight: 46kg
Blood type: B
Birthday: December 18
Home Country: Russia
Favorite thing: dog
Dislikes: Cammy ambiguous expression

face_dp.jpg

all.jpg

Village

...Because they're in Story mode?

I mean that too

I guess you can have a dolls trying to acclimate to society thing after this, but like Bison is getting super hype because of all of the moves he's making like his actual death star it seems and the dolls. And balrog is trying to get his attention because this is happening in the corner

quite loudly. Like wow every new shadowloo thing you make, by the end of this will be literally nothing.

Tripon

I mean that too

I guess you can have a dolls trying to acclimate to society thing after this, but like Bison is getting super hype because of all of the moves he's making like his actual death star it seems and the dolls. And balrog is trying to get his attention because this is happening in the corner

quite loudly. Like wow every new shadowloo thing you make, by the end of this will be literally nothing.

I don't understand. Capcom designed and redesigned characters for SFV's story mode.

They can repurpose the Dolls as needed for the next game or arc whenever they choose.

Village

I don't understand. Capcom designed and redesigned characters for SFV's story mode.

They can repurpose the Dolls as needed for the next game or arc whenever they choose.

How this goes down, is bison is gone. Kaput he was replaced buy jojo Popsicle jesus and Violent jojo judas. All i was just saying it,narrative it just seems strange to introduce so many people tied to an organization who gets destroyed.

I mention that afterwards they could just strait up try to have the acclimate to society, i'm sure cammy has an interest in decapree, and i don't know if they still have T hawks wife or whatever but if they do i'm sure he would like her back. But the others.... you didn't have to introduce them now. Or not introduce , they are old many of them, but it feels weird to have them pushed when their current life is going to be rendered irrelevant by the end of this.

I would rather they be pushed post rapture, because their current occupation doesn't really need to be even mentioned its done. they could have done a weird thing where there were just X doll dlc characters and their stories are post...the story.

But that all releis on the notion that the purchasing party knows street fighters dumb narrative, odds are they don't. And I only find this strange

Astarte

How this goes down, is bison is gone. Kaput he was replaced buy jojo Popsicle jesus and Violent jojo judas. All i was just saying it,narrative it just seems strange to introduce so many people tied to an organization who gets destroyed.

I mention that afterwards they could just strait up try to have the acclimate to society, i'm sure cammy has an interest in decapree, and i don't know if they still have T hawks wife or whatever but if they do i'm sure he would like her back. But the others.... you didn't have to introduce them now. Or not introduce , they are old many of them, but it feels weird to have them pushed when their current life is going to be rendered irrelevant by the end of this.

I would rather they be pushed post rapture, because their current occupation doesn't really need to be even mentioned its done. they could have done a weird thing where there were just X doll dlc characters and their stories are post...the story.

But that all releis on the notion that the purchasing party knows street fighters dumb narrative, odds are they don't. And I only find this strange

wat

sometimes people do things just for shits and giggles maybe?

EDIT:

i like their inclusion even if lore wise we know it aint going nowhere. its nice fan service. and given the usual capcom ordeals, and it sounds bad, "better than nothing"

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Decapre in SFV

dolls00_12.jpg

I like how this looks

I don't like how this looks

Steroyd

Sony are dicks, been tempted to get Guilty Gear for a while now and Xrd Revelator came out recently... But Xrd Sign is now on sale for £11.99.

Ultimately the question being can you buy an upgrade to Revelator from Sign at a later date or is this a Street Fighter IV --> Super Street Fighter deal where you need to buy the game wholesale?

Fucking fighting game Renaissance in my heart, why you re-kindle my love for the genre after all these years.

Sony are dicks, been tempted to get Guilty Gear for a while now and Xrd Revelator came out recently... But Xrd Sign is now on sale for £11.99.

Ultimately the question being can you buy an upgrade to Revelator from Sign at a later date or is this a Street Fighter IV --> Super Street Fighter deal where you need to buy the game wholesale?

Fucking fighting game Renaissance in my heart, why you re-kindle my love for the genre after all these years.

revelator is a new game so you don't need sign to play it, but the only mechanic added to revelator is the new blitz so as long as you don't care about the new characters you can practice w/ the original cast in xrd sign and be fine when you transition to revelator

Astarte

It's a SFIV->SSFIV deal

revelator is a new game so you don't need sign to play it, but the only mechanic added to revelator is the new blitz so as long as you don't care about the new characters you can practice w/ the original cast in xrd sign and be fine when you transition to revelator

New blitz, new side dust, you can infuse supers with burst, yaddayadda.

Will it have the recent arcade balance and system updates

No because that's [st]. We don't even have console vers yet.

Kumubou

Is the netcode going to be as shit as the Melty Blood first try?
No edition select (for laughs), where my console [st] at, etcetc
I wouldn't expect much from the netcode -- the rewrite for Melty will take a while since the guy doing it (Madscientist) already has a full-time job on top of that, and who knows when/if that work would be integrated into other games.

If it's structured the same as the PS3 version, the characters can be reverted on a patch by patch basis but system-level changes would need to be hacked in/out somewhere else. That might actually be viable on PC, though. Hopefully the hack to enable frame data and other information is as easy as it was on the PS3 version (with a modded PS3).

And yeah, when is UNIEST??? :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom