• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Take a wild guess who he is in our train.

Mnwmbdb.png

Beef has no fireball/projectile game. Probably got all his kills with melee in Destiny. You can't grapple in FPS games.

I haven't played Destiny in ages. Battlefield 1 is a lot of fun.

Kalamari

That game was Control on Bannerfall I believe, the shittiest of shit-tier maps, it's so easy to get sniped while capturing the center objective.

Play with us tonight, Beef!

Anne

I guess if anybody is watching KiT we do have a schedule. The streamlists will come later.

A lot of locals are kinda freaked out by KoF/BB being so early, so it's likely they will get bumped to 6PM. KoF being on Friday is the by product of us catering heavily to local and regional peeps for game selection, and originally KoF wasn't something with a lot of interest afaik. That changed and we added it, but that ended up with it on Friday.

posting here too, anyone know if Splitframe shirts/hoodies are decent quality?

I have the sanwa elephant hoodie. It's very warm and fuzzy, and definitely doesn't feel cheaply made. I've put it in the washer and the print has not faded.

Just have a lint roller ready if you wash it, lol

Is Mark of the Wolves on PS4 garbage? I've always wanted to play that game but hesitated buying it after I heard Jeff Gerstmann say the netcode is trash.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Is Mark of the Wolves on PS4 garbage? I've always wanted to play that game but hesitated buying it after I heard Jeff Gerstmann say the netcode is trash.

If you want to play Garou online play on fightcade, because yes the PS4 version's netcode is a mess.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think Capcom vs Shonen would make billions. There needs to be a versus game with Shonen characters made by Capcom.

Pompadour

From the "what do casual players want from fighting games" thread:

1) less execution barrier. why do I have to do quarter circle and a button to do hadoken when you could just make it one button.

2) pve content that is interesting and, at least for the first half, should be an extended tutorial teaching you how to properly play the game, identify and respond to certain moves, etc. I want to learn without even realizing I'm learning if that makes sense.

3) probably the most controversial, not be 1v1. 1v1 skill based games are just a slaughterhouse for people like me that can't git gud.

4) make it an open world RPG

I think Capcom vs Shonen would make billions. There needs to be a versus game with Shonen characters made by Capcom.

All you'd need for advertisement is Ryu and Goku doing a beam battle with Shinku Hadoken vs Kamehameha.

Seriously, that's it. No other advertisement. Just a trailer with that imagery, the title "Capcom vs Shounen Jump", and a release date. Boom. Millions of buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom