• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4Us

I remember the revised version of CvS1 in Japan had Dan vs Joe Higashi on the cover, lol. You could tell this was pre-focus testing.

The JP XBox version of SvC Chaos is the only one to have this cover in response to bad XBox sales in the country:

ezhgOCk.jpg

Line_HTX

Do we have a better understanding of what Avyd even is yet or are they still just a mysterious force with a lot of money?

To be honest, I still have no idea. It came so quickly.

First they were like, Boom! We got ya for Combo Breaker and then CEO.

I'm wondering if they're helping out with organization and having things run smoothly.

.la1n

SF III Ibuki > SF IV Ibuki > SF V Ibuki.

Aesthetically. The faces in SF V are so hit or miss. They either nail it or they look weird. Ibuki suffers from the latter but at least she still looks great in match.

Sayad

Eh. It's just a matter of time. Capcom ain't beating the dataminers.
This could actually work, what was datamined was just names and files info from of the DLC characters, actual models etc weren't in the game during the beta, without them using shortcuts of actual characters names, the leak wouldn't have happened.

If they keep using this, even if traces of work in progress characters remain in the code while they patch/update the game, we wont know who they are unless it's something stupidly obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom