• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SFV data mined, no Urien speedo ALT. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkk!!!!!

Aw, come on! Give us the banana hammock! Karin gets swimwear but not Urien?!

edit: we in there!!!
Kp3f6D9.png

.la1n

So Capcom moved characters files from where they were and are using different codes for characters names instead of short cuts like URN, ALX[, etc, lol. We learning.

You sure?!
V1plcWZvdG1qczgx_o_super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition-2012-version-.jpg

22_ssf4blog02.jpg

Yes, still sure. It's just my opinion though, I don't expect everyone to agree. I mean her face looks leagues above SF IV in SF V cutscenes so probably just need to see more close ups in match. Her victory pose face gives me nightmares tho.

This could actually work, what was datamined was just names and files info from of the DLC characters, actual models etc weren't in the game during the beta, without them using shortcuts of actual characters names, the leak wouldn't have happened.

If they keep using this, even if traces of work in progress characters remain in the code while they patch/update the game, we wont know who they are unless it's something stupidly obvious.

hacks via Art's twitter

Matter of time indeed.

What does costumes have to do with characters leaks?!

Oh, I didn't get the impression that your post had to do with specifically character leaks.

Still, I stand by my "matter of time" stance. If Capcom's smart, they'll just announce a "Season 2" with the list of characters they'll add to SFV.

Sayad

Still, I stand by my "matter of time" stance. If Capcom's smart, they'll just announce a "Season 2" with the list of characters they'll add to SFV.
If todays events are anything to go by, they'd wait until they're all leaked before officially announcing them. :p

Imagine if all those alts were shown in one big Rog, Ibuki, Urien, Juri, story mode and new stages trailer!

Wait, is Urien wearing his thong on his neck in his default outfit?!

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom