• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking like she no longer has the store fireball tho. She looks sick tho

Hey, that's fine with me if it turns out to be true. From the leaked gameplay footage, it looks like her fireball kick changes during v-trigger, and she only gets the fireball on the L fireball kick(low fireball). M version is a jaguar kick during v-trigger and H version is a two-hitting spin kick special during V-trigger.

I'm really intrigued by the new Juri.

Infinite

Hey, that's fine with me if it turns out to be true. From the leaked gameplay footage, it looks like her fireball kick changes during v-trigger, and she only gets the fireball on the L fireball kick(low fireball). M version is a jaguar kick during v-trigger and H version is a two-hitting spin kick special during V-trigger.

I'm really intrigued by the new Juri.
I feel the same. Personally I hated holding the button for her fireballs. It made her really hard bordering on impossible to play on pad.

Also I'm loving the continued trend of quick critical art animations.

you can get 2 aegis activation in V-Trigger.

To add more detail, Aegis Reflector is currently listed as a "special move" in Urien's move list. Command is either back+HP&HK or down+HP&HK. The move seems to take one bar of v-gauge?

If true, Urien is the only character to have such an interaction with his v-gauge.

Infinite

To add more detail, Aegis Reflector is currently listed as a "special move" in Urien's move list. Command is either back+HP&HK or down+HP&HK. The move seems to take one bar of v-gauge?

If true, Urien is the only character to have such an interaction with his v-gauge.
So does that means he doesn't have a traditional v-trigger or it remains to be seen?

Wait, so he doesn't need full v-trigger to use an aegis? Like if he has just one bar of the v-meter gauge filled he can just throw out an aegis?

Edit: looks like as soon as he pops v-trigger he throws out an aegis, and his meter is still full but slowly draining. Hmmmm

So does that means he doesn't have a traditional v-trigger or it remains to be seen?

I don't know. Details are vague right now. People are saying his v-gauge is 3 bars, but are also saying his v-trigger IS Aegis Reflector. So...I don't know. If his Aegis is indeed a special move that takes bars of v-gauge, then theoretically, that's pretty nuts.

EDIT: People posting a bunch of story mode spoilers in the SFV OT. They're all marked for now, but I'd be careful in case some folks forget to mark them.

Wait, so he doesn't need full v-trigger to use an aegis? Like if he has just one bar of the v-meter gauge filled he can just throw out an aegis?

Edit: looks like as soon as he pops v-trigger he throws out an aegis, and his meter is still full but slowly draining. Hmmmm

It's probably like Ibuki's. Where he throws one on activate and then the V-Gauge acts as a timer counting down how long he can wait before throwing the second.

mbpm1

268c0c0c0202a4567f8518531397b994.jpg

Devour

Capcom nailed it

It's probably like Ibuki's. Where he throws one on activate and then the V-Gauge acts as a timer counting down how long he can wait before throwing the second.
That's exactly how it works from Joe's stream

SSReborn

Wait the DLC is out on PS4?

Or hacked right now.
Yeah just download the dlc from the webstore the patch is up too now meaning you can play story if you want; though you won't get FM cuz you are playing offline since maintenance isn't finished. The rest of the stuff like the characters will be up when the maintenance finishes.

If you want to play without messing with your FM then just use a dummy account.

Line_HTX

That quote... I used to have that stupid attitude when I started playing Tekken. Then I learned to PLAY DEAD and get up at the right moment if there are no more grounded moves, lol

I just watched Max's stream and BAH GAWD, CAMMY DID A HEEL TURN! What the hell is that?

Juri x Decapre x Cammy when, heh heh heh

petghost

Banned
Aegis is nerfed from 3S clearly but solid. Properties are kinda weird ATM.

can you determine where it comes out? like put it over the corpse after tackle?

honestly hope it makes for some stupid oki. would be cool if you could put it up high like 3s as well to stop jumps

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So I see Abel. The dolls, a few other people. Would be nice to see them fully playable. Ryu running at the end is so hilariously bad.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I think this the first time SFV has had combined viewers over 10k without there being a tournament.

Capcom apologists were wrong about one player content.

Yeah instead of not buying the game and watching the story mode online in February I can not buy the game and watch the story mode in July, hooray!

Just watched the story mode in Floe stream.
My prediction was right. Anime nonsense.
Also ehh 5/10
What else were you expecting? Definitely not a last of us level story mode I hope. I am just happy that it's not complete trash like I was expecting.

mbpm1

It's a cool stage, but not being able to clearly see the floor...there's no way that shit flies for competitive matches.

Watch a ton of people make this stage their preferred stage online.

All the Birdie players are salivating

All the F.A.N.G players drown whenever they use the lie flat move

Warxard

Banned
I can't believe Capcom let all of the Shadaloo dolls get screen time

März is so cute

Very satisfied with the story mode.

SSReborn

Don`t understand why its not on the beach instead of the water when that is such an obvious problem... I mean assuming some players use spacing on feet and what not.
Yeah exactly they could've just had the water roll in at the end of the round or fight.

^ Lol dkm with the Beenie man track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom