• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO0MJ

q
A character dying from doing 1 divekick sounds like this is the worst game ever

Also bolded has me thinking you're actually a robot
is this true?[

Pretty sure he could have KOed Hulk had that dive kick landed.
And no, I'm not a robot. I just really like Sentinel (and other robots).

when's mahvel? :(

i really really hope that marvel wins the vote. This is the last chance for MvC3 at Evo

There's still plenty of time, though Pokken has a stronger start.

Edit: Oh, someone really wants Marvel to win. Wonder if they can reach the previous total.

shaowebb

1. Marvel $6400ish
  2. Pokken $6200 ish
  3. KI $3800 ish

Lookit em go. Pokken had 81 donors to Marvels 112. KI ...100. Whales will make a difference for sure here.

Dahbomb

I woke up this morning for work and both games were at around 3k...

Now for my lunch break I check the numbers and they doubled!

NEO0MJ

I think we knew this back when Skullgirls got such massive support.

I'm pretty sure folks were just so desperate to keep Smash out of EVO they were willing to support Skullgirls :p

Edit: This isn't real, right?

The thuggery that got MvC3 back up to #1.

oJazyjS.png

MrCarter

It's a two week race.

Marvel does not want to be outdone by Pokken, dayum.

Will be interesting to see this battle between MvC3 ($6,864) and Pokken ($6,346). Surprising to see that ARMS ($1,273) is doing so well considering not many people have even played the game.

Also lmao at MK XL only getting $135.

Line_HTX

This might go down the wire between Marvel and Pokken before the 1st week is over, lol

They better hope SG is not going to have a runback for 2013.

MrDaravon

As posted by AceKingOffsuit the vast majority of donations for the last drive happened in the last 24 hours of the drive, so people freaking out right now about who is in what place seems kind of silly to me.

AceKingOffsuit ‏@acekingoffsuit 5m5 minutes ago
More
Final standings:
Melee: $94k
SG: $78k
ST: $39k

Final day alone:
Melee: $60k
SG: $49k
ST: $19k

I expect any big donations aren't going to happen until the end.

As posted by AceKingOffsuit the vast majority of donations for the last drive happened in the last 24 hours of the drive, so people freaking out right now about who is in what place seems kind of silly to me.

I expect any big donations aren't going to happen until the end.

wow, definitely will be decided in the closing hours

shaowebb

MS executives waiting till the end to snipe with their deep pockets.

$10000 limit per donor and a rule that states no corporate folks or affiliates allowed to participate. It'd be a lot of checking to do though in some cases if they passed paychecks to shills but I doubt it'd go so far.

MrDaravon

You know it's serious when people are making spreadsheets

#Freearis ‏@honzogonzo 8h8 hours ago
Alright, I have compiled total entrants for Marvel, Killer Instinct, and Pokken at 22 different tournaments including internationals

C3BmAACXgAI1szH.jpg

Totally unrelated, but there's no version of Tekken on PS4 right now correct? TTT2/T6/Revolution(?) were both last gen right? I haven't played Tekken since 3 but am really excited for 7 and was thinking about playing to be at least slightly ready for 7 but digging out a PS3/360 at this point is not gonna happen for me probably :/.

Line_HTX

Revolution's service is ending on March 21st, so it's kind of meaningless at this point if you're looking for the closest thing to practice for T7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom