• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spuck-uk

Banned
Technically you can't yrc in those moments ;)

but I'm ok with yrc like this as it's similar to frc.

I hate the pauses

I'll gladly disagree :p

I'd like to hear your reasoning, as the likes of Carl and Izayoi, seem way more oppressive against the low tier than anything in Xrd (Tager is bad, but has such enormous damage to make up for it.).

Then again there's like 80 characters in BBCF, so I have no idea how you could keep it all in check.

Tripon

Melee was the only game that was run as a 3 day tournament at Evo. Friday was pools, Sat was semis and Sunday was top 8. They should be able to adjust.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I'd like to hear your reasoning, as the likes of Carl and Izayoi, seem way more oppressive against the low tier than anything in Xrd (Tager is bad, but has such enormous damage to make up for it.).

Then again there's like 80 characters in BBCF, so I have no idea how you could keep it all in check.

Nothing is worse than Zato

The lower end characters suck but the roster is huge and the variety is there.

Dahbomb

Those are glorious:
He's right about ARMS though. No actual release date on it so it's possible that it might release after EVO yet it's on the list. Might as well have thrown USF2 on the too.

I went to sleep with Marvel in a solid lead over KI as the second game but now the Pokken crowd reached deep and is neck to neck with Marvel. This is going to be a long 2 weeks...

Line_HTX

PmQKmRY.jpg

jsg0dyM.png

notworksafe

What would have preferred? Third Strike?
not two anime snoozers, the most boring series ever in kof, a superhero dress up game, the worst street fighter ever, and two party games. community vote is a joke as well. marvel having to be paid in is eyeroll inducing.

i already wasn't going to attend but now i don't even see a reason to even watch from home.

King Kye

Banned
Technically you can't yrc in those moments ;)

but I'm ok with yrc like this as it's similar to frc.

I hate the pauses

I'll gladly disagree :p

Well, yeah, but you know what I mean.

The pauses and input fletcherizing in neutral are definitely the damning aspects of YRC.

I try not to comment on BB too much because I don't play the game. All I know is: if I got more anime and less anime in each hand - I'm going with less anime every time. :D

Dahbomb

not two anime snoozers, the most boring series ever in kof, a superhero dress up game, the worst street fighter ever, and two party games. community vote is a joke as well. marvel having to be paid in is eyeroll inducing.

i already wasn't going to attend but now i don't even see a reason to even watch from home.
Aside from Blazblue over Marvel 3, that was the list that pretty much everyone expected.

NEO0MJ

Sorry you're not a fan of next gen fighting games, grandpa. They must just be too fast and fundamental based for your old man reflexes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

notworksafe

"next gen fighters" like a gamecube party game

just put mario kart back in so we can at least have something fun there other than tekken

King Kye

Banned
Marvel/Disney commissioned SE to make an Avengers action RPG?

If SE had any sense, they'd put everything else on hold. But they don't.

Sayad

He's right about ARMS though. No actual release date on it so it's possible that it might release after EVO yet it's on the list. Might as well have thrown USF2 on the too.
Isn't he talking about the 3 unreleased games that already made it in? Tekken 7, Injustice 2 and Xrd Rev 2?

I went to sleep with Marvel in a solid lead over KI as the second game but now the Pokken crowd reached deep and is neck to neck with Marvel. This is going to be a long 2 weeks...
Eh, the lead wont matter until the last 20 minutes.

NEO0MJ

I hope marvel 3 comes back and kbr wins it with his zzzz team

I thought it was exciting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I loved it when a Doom player (I forgot who) tried to blindly throw foot dive against KBR's Hulk and he countered him with an armored move and killed him. Also, level 3 X-Factor Sentinel was hype, so many turnarounds with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom