• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

why spend money when all the top tiers are free

I like having fun with my characters. Though to be fair, I really like playing Izanami, lol

I should try Carl considering I play Ken and Koro in P4 but they're different chars and Carl doesn't have a spear

Mai is fun. I'll play her at Evo. I probably should start practicing again since last time I played was during the holidays. Gravity Rush 2 is keeping me occupied and Yakuza 0 is being shipped. Anyone hit me up if you want to play though. Even if I'm playing something else, just send a message, I'll try to get back to you asap whenever I hop on my PS4. PSN GiygasXLR.

Played BBCT for the first time this weekend. I didn't played since BBCSE so I had a lot to catch up. So many fun characters and the rythm of the game is so much better than the old episodes.

Anne

I'm pretty sure at this point I'd bump Mai up a tier on my list for certain, and she's only getting better. Same with Es. On paper Mai is not that good but like she just monkeys at people. Es is only getting results in Japan, but it's p encouraging to see her doing well.

I'm not much of a theorycrafter but gorilla Mai is something I find hilarious. It's like Cammy in that on paper she has 'no mixups", but against the pressure you feel like you are in a mixup anyway. Mai /Cammy could be chipping away at your block, then oh hey maybe you can push a button here, then you get hit and it hurts. Then when you add in throws, corner carry, and a divekick, you can play Donkey Kong all day.

FACE

Banned
I'm pretty sure at this point I'd bump Mai up a tier on my list for certain, and she's only getting better. Same with Es. On paper Mai is not that good but like she just monkeys at people. Es is only getting results in Japan, but it's p encouraging to see her doing well.

C3TomADUkAEcwZL.png:large

cj_iwakura

Mai was putting in some work against Dogura in winners finals at FFIX.

Revelator was probably the most hype matches, and Catherine of course.

Seriously go watch those Catherine finals if you haven't, the king almost got dethroned.

Tizoc

Dat P-Iori domination @_@
I still think P-Groove is the worst Groove in CvSNK2 but that was some good play, beating even the top 3

Shouta

I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for a BBCF deal or maybe bite the bullet eventually. I want to play Gorilla Mai. =(

JeTmAn81

That comic...the nichest of niche subject matter...I'm losing my mind over it

edit: Tweeted it to Yipes in case he hasn't seen it

shaowebb

Sooooooooooo...guess what now has a channel, and weekly online tournies being talked about?

https://www.twitch.tv/tvc_netplay

All hail its return. Community from Frosty is talking things in discord. Sounds hype. Weekly stuff from TVC on dolphin would be great. Once I have all the details if this is set in stone I'm gonna have to do threads for it so folks can tune in/play.

EDIT: And remember...on Dolphin TVC looks like THIS.

DOUBLE EDIT:

http://tvcnetplay.challonge.com/THVLBB5

CO_Andy

It would be nice if the FGC took a stance against Trump since y'know, we're one of the few gaming communities that embraces diversity inside and out.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The most viewers he's ever gotten. And I come to the conclusion he is actually a chicken wuss when it comes to horror games.

LOL. His neighbors must be like wtf is that guy doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom