• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mark my words, ARMS will have legs.
Legs like one of the games in Nintendoland or Wii Play for sure. Tanks! as the best case scenario.

s/o to Nintendo hustling minigames into full priced titles to pad that launch lineup, get your money fam

Chase17

Legs like one of the games in Nintendoland or Wii Play for sure. Tanks! as the best case scenario.

s/o to Nintendo hustling minigames into full priced titles to pad that launch lineup, get your money fam
I'd buy a $60 version of Tanks! from Wii Play

Would be best esport

notworksafe

lol sfv sales. glad to see the casual market is tired of capcom shoveling shit down their mouth. if only the fgc could stop themselves from feasting on that shit as well.

lol sfv sales. glad to see the casual market is tired of capcom shoveling shit down their mouth. if only the fgc could stop themselves from feasting on that shit as well.

It's Capcom. You can't stop eating what you've been eating since 1991, even if the taste isn't how you remember it--your body won't agree with it.

notworksafe

3rd strike is gourmet doodoo doe

1g5fng.gif

shaowebb

Sayad

SF2 made an appearance in the Switch Super Bowl commercial
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1339839
Man they're really struggling with the lack of software huh!

Isn't that the biggest Marvel tournament in Japan, but this one year, they had SFIV(not sure if it was part of the pro tour) and it created a lot of problems for the other games(space issues I think)! Where's Zissou?!

JeTmAn81

No dead games allowed

Yeah, pretty weird...umm...why on earth isn't it Smash there in place of SF2? Smash port should be a walk in the park. They must be saving it for later.

So what's the difference between Arms and Wii Boxing? The waggle looks exactly the same. I always crushed at that game.

Isn't that the biggest Marvel tournament in Japan, but this one year, they had SFIV(not sure if it was part of the pro tour) and it created a lot of problems for the other games(space issues I think)! Where's Zissou?!

Hmm, haven't heard about any issues. KVO was apart of the CPT for Ultra in 2015, but it wasn't in 2016 even though SFV was there.

No dead games allowed
It's forgotten.
They just found out SFV is not a complete game

The savagery!

But you guys could very well be accurate. Since SF was there previously, you'd think it would've been a given.

Also, sixteen, interesting question about an Arcade version of UMVC3. I had asked a similar question awhile back regarding Infinite. I have a strong feeling that we could very well see an Arcade version of that since it's new.

I was actually surprised that there was an Arcade version of SFXT that was pretty much unknown to the masses. Makes me wonder if the game would've did better in Japan if it was actually released.

notworksafe

arcades are just pcs these days so arcade marvel infinite could happen. there's gonna be an sfv arcade cab thats basically just the pc version running on a little box from my understanding. very strange that they aren't using nesica2 or something for it but w/e

arcades are just pcs these days so arcade marvel infinite could happen. there's gonna be an sfv arcade cab thats basically just the pc version running on a little box from my understanding. very strange that they aren't using nesica2 or something for it but w/e
I would love a fighting game at Dave and busters or Chuck E. Cheese. They are all arcade games based off of iPad games.

shaowebb

Yes, clearly Chaos Code and those Fate games are the real future.

Chaos Code New Sign of Catastrophe is a sequel I eagerly awate to have added to the US PSN store. Great game. It died due to lack of online which is not a problem this time around. I believe its out already on the jpn store with an english option. I need to check on that.

EDIT: Yup! Here's the HK link
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...phe-/cid=HP5024-CUSA05916_00-CHAOSCODENESIC00
Nah, but these are
0R5NOwN.png

Most of the titles on that list are far more deserving than some that made it onto the actual vote in list lol. We dont even know if the Windjammers port is gonna be good considering whose doin it.

Why we need Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 this year

All this history, all these stories that have come and are yet to come from the Marvel vs. Capcom series, are not the only reason however why Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 needs to return to Evo. There’s another, just as important reason for it. As stated above, the series is the “soul” of Evo, and this is because of how it represents the undying grassroots spirit of the community.
Great article by d3v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom