• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notworksafe

Iv6IOce.png

pizzacat

Banned
I'm sorry for my comments earlier, east coast player SMUG and WOLFKRONE are exceptional human beings working hard on the thinking mans game STREET FIGHTER V, I am also sorry for my words against STREET FIGHTER V. I've risen up to realize it is the best fighter in the market, it is so balanced, its CORE gameplay is unmatched. Please buy it when you can

27819620.jpg

mbpm1

I'm sorry for my comments earlier, east coast player SMUG and WOLFKRONE are exceptional human beings working hard on the thinking mans game STREET FIGHTER V, I am also sorry for my words against STREET FIGHTER V. I've risen up to realize it is the best fighter in the market, it is so balanced, its CORE gameplay is unmatched. Please buy it when you can

28_valleface05.jpg
.fixed

Dahbomb

Finally you have learned the error of your ways.

Also I see what you did there.

just press buttons
tumblr_lt0k6nFvYL1qdf6w8o7_500.gif
fixed.

27819620.jpg
Now tell us how great OW is too.

now that we know ppl hate sfv. everybody should go and play vsav, a good capcom game. I'm sure ppl will say its the nostalgia talking tho

Capcom could produce their own version of Divekick, call it SF6 and a large chunk of people would still be playing that over any other fighting game. Even if they hated it.

pizzacat

Banned
Capcom could produce their own version of Divekick, call it SF6 and a large chunk of people would still be playing that over any other fighting game. Even if they hated it.
Capcom is so smart they put divekick in sfv

If you want to access it, don't block jump ins as akuma

Quebaz

Everyone knows that the best Capcom FG is Project Justice, I mean Batsu GOAT.

Also I am of the opinion that the KoF14 graphical update made the game look worse, they really should have gone for a slighty more cel-shaded look. As it is now, the characters look too dark on some stages and the glow makes thrm fugly

too bad sfv isnt both. sfv neutral revolves around either mashing a medium punch button or if you have a necalli hk mashing that which makes matches super boring. The hypest moment in sfv history atm are putting someone in a blender and the times tokido read a parry. Then also every 10 seconds throw a jump in as well for good measure. Even w/ the game being momentum heavy, the designers have the notion to nerf anti air defensive haphazardly across the board while saying hey, left right high low mixups from laura and urien are cool w/ 6.5f delays on blocking b/c we dont know what we're doing. Also presentation being good lol. I'll give them the artstyle for certain characters. Capcom cant design a training menu or online menu that saves settings, stages still lag at times even though barely anything is happening, and online even though a step up from delay based online still is terrible compared to ggpo online. Also the lobby system/player search is still laughable, man what a joke that is. Also the rate at which the game gives you fm is a joke too. Capcom had a year to at least provide incremental updates to the UI and such but cant, and they couldnt even put out the s2 patch right.

bro you main chun li

Beckx

If they ever make a new Virtua Fighter, I'd love it if they included a character (or 2) from the Yakuza series as guest characters.

7NIStJD.gif

Goh is already pretty close to a Yakuza character given how downright brutal he is

but yeah i would loooooove to see Kiryu and some of the others make VF6

AAK

If done somewhat competently, I always prefer dubs over the subs.

Eg: I can't take FMA w/ subs seriously. Everybody struggles pronounce "Elric" or Alphonse's name and Edward sounds like a hyper grandma.

Dahbomb

Berserk too.

Can't stand whiny Caska and Griffisu-sama. Plus Gutts voice in the dub is manly as hell.

And of course Golden Boy.

Champloo got a great dub too tbh

everyone should watch samurai champloo btw

one piece sub > dub free tho tbh

everyone should watch one piece fr fr

AAK

I personally stay far away from Berserk.

Any piece of fiction where the only female cast member exists just to get repeatedly sexually abused solely to develop the main character + villain = nope.gif

Beckx

Berserk and Drifters are both right on the line for me, where it's good enough that i can tolerate the (significant) baggage both carry

but where to draw that line is going to be different for everyone

i nope'd out of the Song of Ice and Fire stuff after the books turned full on misery-snuff fest, and looking backed wish I bailed earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom