• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chrisg talking shit about ny/east coast isnt surprising

i've heard nothing but bad things about how people act at NLBC/The Arena from personal friends who go out there. the scene is fucked and it'll always be fucked because everyone is out for themselves

Zissou

This set between Iron God and RayRay....

1408.gif

Warning: Thuggish words being said on commentary. E sports level = 0.

Ended up watching the entire thing- can't believe I missed this event.

5vspYpd.gif

Marvel is the best

Line_HTX

Damnit, I missed the majority of ATP Live on the beginning portion.

From what I managed to catch was "Is Akuma an OP character?"

How far we came from "Is Akuma a Weak character" lmao

Horseress

Damnit, I missed the majority of ATP Live on the beginning portion.

From what I managed to catch was "Is Akuma an OP character?"

How far we came from "Is Akuma a Weak character" lmao

Some technical issues at the beginning, then more than 30 minutes discussing about Akuma being broken

Sayad

Evo reveals prediction:

ASW: Dizzy, also Baiken and Robo Ky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tekken: More SF characters, crowd got really hyped for Akuma at a Tekken only event, EVO crowd would'd go crazy

NRS: Injustice characters + MKX season 3 announcement

Riot fighter teaser, just show that it's a LoL fighter, preferably with Ahri :)

SNK: new trailer showing KoFXIV modes and the characters we have yet to see

Capcom: this is kind of a hard one, showing Urien/Juri trailers will be meh since we've already seen them, maybe a new character, season 2 tease or just a trailer for new modes and long promised/expected features.

Kumubou

No, this would mess everything up as the prelude tournament to EVO.

Jebailey has to keep it in June.
Looking at Jebailey's Twitter, it looks like the issue with keeping it in June is that it would cut off any possible growth, as there do not seem to be any practical venues with the space needed for the event.

Moving to August is assey for a number of reasons but I can also understand why a TO would not want to artificially limit growth on their event.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
How long has it been since the project started? I feel they'll want a super strong debut with multiple characters and everything finalized.

Riot bought them in March of this year, so yea I doubt they'll have anything to show off.

CEO being close to EVO is hype for the viewer but sucks as a frequently traveling player IMO. In the years I was active I skipped all but 2013 because it's too close to EVO.

Line_HTX

Garbage man and garbage game?

Who the fuck is this low-life hoebag? He probably plays those big ass titles like Uncharted and thinks they're the best thing ever.

jett

D-Member
I'm watching this week's CPT... Marn is high as a fucking kite LOL.

Why isn't CPT officially uploaded to the CapcomFighters youtube channel anyway?

mbpm1

I'm watching this week's CPT... Marn is high as a fucking kite LOL.

Why isn't CPT officially uploaded to the CapcomFighters youtube channel anyway?

Marn was too high to be "uploaded"any further

Also why y'all getting triggered by someone getting triggered by harada's lame joke lol

Line_HTX

Looking at Jebailey's Twitter, it looks like the issue with keeping it in June is that it would cut off any possible growth, as there do not seem to be any practical venues with the space needed for the event.

Moving to August is assey for a number of reasons but I can also understand why a TO would not want to artificially limit growth on their event.

Hmm... alright, I can see that now. He really wants it to continue growing, and I think he wants to do something about that post-EVO lull since there's nothing going on besides Summer Jam.

You should make a thread about this :p

Get out!

>:T

notworksafe

lol IGN dude should go back to make more "Top 5 Easter Eggs in GTAV" and similar worthless videos

Harada troll tweets are great though. I remember when he got fed up with the Lucky Chloe complaints and just said the NA release wouldn't have her in it.

Evo reveals prediction:

ASW: Dizzy, also Baiken and Robo Ky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tekken: More SF characters, crowd got really hyped for Akuma at a Tekken only event, EVO crowd would'd go crazy

NRS: Injustice characters + MKX season 3 announcement

Riot fighter teaser, just show that it's a LoL fighter, preferably with Ahri :)

SNK: new trailer showing KoFXIV modes and the characters we have yet to see

Capcom: this is kind of a hard one, showing Urien/Juri trailers will be meh since we've already seen them, maybe a new character, season 2 tease or just a trailer for new modes and long promised/expected features.

Heihachi or Kazumi for SFV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom