• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

"Who else hates it when people get triggered" with the IGN tweet in the OP would be better, for maximum ban potential

Maybe mention how Virtua Fighter is the best 3D fighter too

I'm having a seizure as a Tekken fan, Kappa

I'm not sure if it's thread worthy. I don't want to get Juniored, y'know?

evo13Fraud

This set between Iron God and RayRay....

1408.gif

Warning: Thuggish words being said on commentary. E sports level = 0.

Man, that was so good. I had no idea that this event was happening.

Marvel is the best when they cut to the player camera and you see those expressions.

Line_HTX

Does tekken even have unblockable setups usually

I don't think so? I doubt there's a string you can do on somebody and then launch them low for free.

There's that one Julia string where the first hit is both a high and a low, but IIRC you can duck it beforehand to block the low.

Does tekken even have unblockable setups usually

I think Aris mentioned that Tekken 6 had a lot of 50/50s due to the heavy emphasis on pushing your opponent into the wall, so I wouldn't be surprised if a few characters had some unblockable setups.

I personally don't know Tekken though so I could be wrong.

Tripon

Thread already closed.

Anyway, Tekken is usually good about spreading the wealth on coustumes for both their male and female characters so I don't get the controversy that started all this.

ShinMaruku

I agree that Tekken is the last game you go to talk about outfits. Hell the only fighting game bad on that end is probably sf because they tend to grotesque.

Thread already closed.

Anyway, Tekken is usually good about spreading the wealth on coustumes for both their male and female characters so I don't get the controversy that started all this.

mods have foiled another attempt to get FGW back into Gaming

honestly considering the SFV costumes I don't see how anyone expects there to be an issue. Maybe SFV tanking so hard put it beneath people's notice.

Line_HTX

I agree that Tekken is the last game you go to talk about outfits. Hell the only fighting game bad on that end is probably sf because they tend to grotesque.

Well, you're not entirely wrong. Soul Calibur is the place to go for all the customization options, haha

Shouta

WTF folks, don't going stirring the shit. Harada's known to make dumb tweets so no need to give it any attention.

Just got a haircut. Damn it feels nice. Sucks that it's just gonna grow back completely in a month or two though.

Oh yeah, sup MiniBossBattle 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom