• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBR will probably win Marvel unless ChrisG stops him.

Sfxt was cvs3
Error: No grooves found.

The Marvel guys kind of just have to keep playing Marvel. The SF field is more crowded than ever and dominated by Asian killers, so these guys need to keep playing the game they have a chance to win at. Almost all the big Marvel players from five years ago are still the big players now.
Yup.

I was always confused why Champ seemed to stop practicing marvel in the first place. It's so much easier to spend a little maintenance time in training mode to keep yourself fresh rather than trying to knock off the rust after taking a long break.
How's your Faust coming? ;-D

Floe is trying to get his PS4 SFV up to par and once he hit gold he's getting so many ragequitter's. It's insane.

Edit: He just got his first hate mail. The dude called his Karin ass. lol
How has Capcom not fixed ragequitting?!?!?!

Tripon

CnBV9GEXYAIWuLQ.jpg
Somebody did fanart of Mike Ross after he defeated Tool Assisted in the last ep of Excellent Adventures.

https://twitter.com/enixtm/status/752195934830854144

Dahbomb

FGTV Tournament top 8:

FChamp vs Clockwork
RayRay vs Minato (Wolverine May Cry)

Killer Kai vs Chris Schmidt
SBK vs Apologyman

Line_HTX

Been watching Max playing DoA5 Last Round for the past couple of hours, and holy shit, has Akira always been this difficult?

Do you have to buffer for combo finishers?

Tizoc

Evo finals take place early in the morning over here so im gonna miss them
Will chwck out the warly matches at least
Melty finals should be part of the main finals stream before sf5

shaowebb

GdIaWF6.jpg

https://twitter.com/Anime_EVO/
Hype teaser
I'm following this thing to see when the stream times are. Soooooooo much goin on with these on Friday and Saturday. I dont wanna miss most of these. So glad they added Arcana Heart 3 Love Max back to this. I hope Greats shows up again. Dude is pretty stellar at AH3LM and I'd love to see his Dorothy again.

Floe is trying to get his PS4 SFV up to par and once he hit gold he's getting so many ragequitter's. It's insane.

Edit: He just got his first hate mail. The dude called his Karin ass. lol

That's what you get for smurfing Kappa

floe is busy checking if he is smarter than a fifth grader

Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader should be at EVO, so he can get bodied by Dan the 5th Grader in losers top 8.

Hopefully this is the last EVO where I have to work that weekend and miss most of it and miss part of Sunday for a graduation party. I mean, I'd definitely prefer to go in person, but even being at home watching everything on streams is a lot better than working and catching up on VODs afterwards.

I doubt I'll even watch much of evo this year. Might watch Xrd finals on sunday but besides that theres nothing that really appeals to me. Revelator hasnt fueled a huge desire in GG for me so I'm still spending most of my time on BB anyway, so I probably wont watch GG pools or semis etc. MK used to be something I watched, but Alien saw to ruining that.

notworksafe

I doubt I'll even watch much of evo this year. Might watch Xrd finals on sunday but besides that theres nothing that really appeals to me. Revelator hasnt fueled a huge desire in GG for me so I'm still spending most of my time on BB anyway, so I probably wont watch GG pools or semis etc. MK used to be something I watched, but Alien saw to ruining that.

Same. I'll watch Tekken on Saturday and Marvel on Sunday. Other than that, I've really got no interest in anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom