• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drahcir

What is the point of the Tool Assisted bot? And why is it called RZR Infiltration. For the longest time, I thought it was actually Infiltration.

What is the point of the Tool Assisted bot? And why is it called RZR Infiltration. For the longest time, I thought it was actually Infiltration.

Tool Assisted does a lot of stuff with frame data and posts his on his Twitter. The RZR Infiltration bot just trolls people (and pretty much Capcom) online though.

Maybe they wanted to obfuscate the fact it's a bot. If the average person saw Infiltration at the top of the leaderboards, they'd probably be less likely to question and report because he's a known top player.

mbpm1

He stole Infiltration's name.

Toolassisted just likes bots and stuff I guess. He doesn't even really want to make the perfect bot so he loses fairly often.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
He stole Infiltration's name.

Toolassisted just likes bots and stuff I guess. He doesn't even really want to make the perfect bot so he loses fairly often.
So he does lose from time to time, right? That last Excellent Adventures was confusing. He's just doing smething to keep the winstreak anyway.

mbpm1

So he does lose from time to time, right? That last Excellent Adventures was confusing. He's just doing smething to keep the winstreak anyway.

He hacked the files so losses don't count on any of the screens. You still get points from him but he doesn't lose them from his profile.

And he loses pretty often, Topanga runs into him and they pretty much always beat him soundly.

Drahcir

Maybe they wanted to obfuscate the fact it's a bot. If the average person saw Infiltration at the top of the leaderboards, they'd probably be less likely to question and report because he's a known top player.

And Capcom is okay with a (nearly) unbeatable bot preventing real players from being number 1? UNFAIR.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Does anyone know, or is there any way for me to check the cumulative size of the updates I would have to download if I popped MKX into my PS4?

Are there websites that track these sorts of things?

Does anyone know, or is there any way for me to check the cumulative size of the updates I would have to download if I popped MKX into my PS4?

Are there websites that track these sorts of things?

I just remember it was Battlefield 4 tier of size like 60 gig big. Not sure how much of it was downloaded and how much it was on disc.

Tizoc

As you make a gigantic post full of videos nobody is going to watch.

Hey man, don't trash it, til you tried it. The Garou vid may be mostly Butt vs. Kain at the start, but dat first match had a kickass finish
5hl6Ody.gif

What's the command to embed them on GAF again?

There's this chrome extension
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webm-for-neogaf/gcjkaaggachnbhepejjhfacpldjflffl

Then you just paste the .webm url and it'll be automatically embedded, for example:
https://fat.gfycat.com/CharmingReflectingGardensnake.webm

If the webm is casuing anyone issues, I'll put it in CODE tags so it doesn't load :X

shaowebb

As you make a gigantic post full of videos nobody is going to watch.

I watch them all the time. Its one of the highlights of this thread. Also these are generally pretty current and good sets that they find. As soon as you click the Dengeki vid you see Lucian assist show up and thats current DLC thats circling through characters.

GdIaWF6.jpg

https://twitter.com/Anime_EVO/
Hype teaser
blah blah blah talks bout waifu fighters blah blah blah

All my ads have been anime since this post
It might be a coincidence
It probably isn't though. Good luck. Once I bought Arcana Heart on Steam I got profiled so hard. Every fucking day I have to go and clear out suggestions its making for visual novels and Hunie Pop.

Hunie Pop especially...its ALWAYS on my feed. Must be the several hundred hours of Marvel Puzzle Quest combining with the Arcana Heart profiling lol.

Rhapsody

Banned
I just watch them by checking out the actual gameacho YT channel lol. Even them, I might just barely skim.
I guess if people are really only watching those vids when Tizoc posts them, I guess that's neat.

I just watch them by checking out the actual gameacho YT channel lol. Even them, I might just barely skim.
I guess if people are really only watching those vids when Tizoc posts them, I guess that's neat.
I never go on youtube directly, so link posts are useful. I of course dont sit and watch straight through any of it, I just watch pieces

naw

why are all these players that i follow on twitter linking these pvplive articles

what the fuck is pvplive

can't find the video of Mike Ross prancing around with Poongko in Korea :(

probably the funniest thing he ever did

are you talking about the thing he did in china? or was he really in korea

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If allowed I could put up the thread asap but I think it's a day before the events now or something. Need confirmation from Senor Shouta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom