• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadWolf

edit: i'm reading that tizoc already had these kinds of normals?

Yup.

tizok-ga2.gif

tizok-ga3.gif

tizok-ga.gif

tizok-xi-k.gif

tizok-ca1.gif

They also lifted his air command grab from Garou and gave it to Gief in SFV.

Nuu

Banned
Posted a kinda crappy retrospective about SFIV for its 8 year anniversary, and of course the first post is an SFV hate comment -_-

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1248654

People really don't understand how dead 2D fighting games were prior to SFIV. In the West 2D fighters were limited to the ye olde classics such as Marvel 2 and Capcom vs SNK 2 (both of which were declining), the niche fighters such as Guilty Gear and King of Fighters, and super niche games like Arcana Heart and Melty Blood, which were so niche they didn't even have a Western release for years.

LI Joe about to get Daigo status in the mainstream consciousness lmao

I think what is happening now will fade the farther from EVO we get, hehe. But good for him.

Part of thinks that Wong should be getting all this, for being so good for so long in the American scene. But LI Joe's personality is more engaging, so it probably would had not mattered. Make top 8 Justin!

jett

D-Member
I think what is happening now will fade the farther from EVO we get, hehe. But good for him.

Part of thinks that Wong should be getting all this, for being so good for so long in the American scene. But LI Joe's personality is more engaging, so it probably would had not mattered. Make top 8 Justin!

Nah bro we could've used PR Rog instead.

Line_HTX

Post EVO is always the worse. Capcom Cup in another five months.

I'm feeling the post-EVO blues too. Now I understand why Jebailey wants CEO to be around a month after it. Outside of Summer Jam, there's really nothing to look forward to until October.

MrDaravon

Oh god I had totally forgotten about the Mike vs Yipes FT100, what even prompted that? Please god tell me that will be livestreamed or something.

The Ghost of Marvel 2 is the ethereal embodyment of Marvel vs. Capcom 2. It originally appeared during the Clockwork vs. Neo Money Match at West Coast Warzone 3. It once again manifested after Chris G fufilled the prophecy & became UMVC3 Champion. The Ghost seeks to battle the greatest UMVC3 player of all time to prove once & for all that Marvel 2 is the greatest game of all time. Only then may it once again rest in peace.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

pYDjnQ.gif

I can end this in the dash hit throw but the oki seems terrible. The rekkas have weird juggles that don't seem to finish. The DP is ok I guess.

Game definitely feels weird but I could be remembering XIII wrong. I didn't play it a ton to begin with and I only really used Yuri, Kim and the dhalsim dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom