• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Beckx

how quickly do the NRS games tend to drop in price? anyone have an idea? i am kinda interested in it but i don't know if i'm $60 interested.

Sayad

Always bank on some Capcom players trying to jump ship, giving up a week later and sell the game for cheap while going back to play game they hate.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
puyo puyo is wild

hi everyone! i watched the 2 hour story mode of injustice 1 to get ready for 2, kind of jealous that people have it already
i hear swamp thing sucks but what do i care? i'm gonna play him online for five minutes

Pompadour

Always bank on some Capcom players trying to jump ship, giving up a week later and sell the game for cheap while going back to play game they hate.

It's probably more people playing through the Story mode before selling it back.

I don't know if Left Behinders would gravitate to Injustice, they more or less post about how Xrd and KOF are real 2D fighters without having played either.

Line_HTX

The cycle is always the same. People want to play other games but like bad habits they fall back and relapse to SFV hoping that things will change and then they never give other games the light of day again.

Beckx

okay so definitely will wait.

the dramatic price drops these days make me feel like a schmuck buying anything that i don't want to take online day one.

Dlent

The game will end up completely rebalanced every couple of months anyway. Day one experience is less valuable in NRS games.

oneida

The game will end up completely rebalanced every couple of months anyway. Day one experience is less valuable in NRS games.

the importance of rebalancing is probably more relevant in NRS games than other games too since they are absolutely matchup centric

still i'm day 1 idgaf, story mode is gonna rule

oneida

from the roster speculation thread:
3443a525dc8a63d44c337020f01986bd.png

pretty nice improvement.

looks way better than this shit
mvcichris.png

but w/e 2v2 and lasers, sure

oneida

i want to save money but i want to play dress up with DC characters help
you probably should wait for the inevitable surge of used copies on eBay from people who just wanted to do story mode

or if you have GCU just drop the $48 and don't go out to eat for a while

Top Bottom