• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

CO_Andy

Sak's alt1 in SF4 is a gi top and Ryu is missing his 🤔
nice catch

i predict the next Ryu dlc will be Sak's bloomers as a replacement headband

Dahbomb

Nothing in SFV will equal the rivalry between Daigo and infiltration throughout the years of SFIV
That rivalry lasted only until that FT10 where Daigo busted Infiltration free. After that the rivalry was done for, Infiltration wasn't at the top anymore.

I honestly can't remember big rivalries in SF4. One of the main ones was Santaruman vs Luffy which was mostly just Santaruman yelling at Luffy for beating Bonchan at EVO.

from the roster speculation thread:
3443a525dc8a63d44c337020f01986bd.png

pretty nice improvement.

looks way better than this shit
mvcichris.png

but w/e 2v2 and lasers, sure
Do you play to look at pretty pictures, or to have fun?

That said, those Injustice graphics are solid.

I've never seen Chunners with make-up before.

so many filthy Chun x Ryu shippers

Sak x Roo 4lyfe
Isn't she like 20 years younger than him?

come on, you're better than this
it's valid criticism and doesn't denote why I'm playing/why I'm not playing either game

it kinda reflects on how a lot of people care more about how their games look instead of how they play

"man this game kinda sucks but that 60fps tho"

like i'll admit new guilty gear looks nice but i'd trust triforce with my bank account before i'd play one of those games

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
it kinda reflects on how a lot of people care more about how their games look instead of how they play

"man this game kinda sucks but that 60fps tho"

like i'll admit new guilty gear looks nice but i'd trust triforce with my bank account before i'd play one of those games
just looked up powerglove prices on eBay
you dislike zato unblockables this much??

just looked up powerglove prices on eBay
you dislike zato unblockables this much??

i exaggerate a ton with ASW games (wow what a shock), but the truth is that i hate how they play in general

i've given each GG game a try, up to and including the Wii version, and I never liked any of them, so I've stopped bothering with the series and company as a whole

"but why did you keep playing them?"

because my IRL friends liked them, and I wanted to play video games with them

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
25+ years and SF's story still hasn't really progressed since the SFIII days. Meanwhile in MK's universe, OG characters are already old as dirt and have adult kids.

Ryu deserves to settle down and have kids.

Numb

Ryu your typical fighting obsessed dude
Ken his rival but he already running companies,got a waifu and kids while Ryu bumming the streets smh

pizzacat

Banned
Literal religion with wizards and warlocks shooting fireballs and terrorizing streets since the 80s

Look at the stages of sfv, all of the cities are in ruin but the nature areas aren't. Leads me to believe ryu is some sort of eco terrorist looking to "save" the world by destroying everyone in it

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
At this point do we even want them to try? Look at what happened to RE, Breath of Fire, etc in terms of story. Lore really isn't their strong point.

Depending on how things go they might piss off a lot of people with RE7 Chris.

pizzacat

Banned
Ryu learns some shit with Oro at the age of 54

Sakura has succumbed to the dark hadou

Ryu saves her, sees that even if he trains hard enough the dark hadou will follow and affect him and his loved ones

Ryu and Sak live happily ever after without hadou business

Akuma stops existing shiner he was just a ghost all along

Ken stops training Sean because his son wants to learn how to horse ride and he sends him back to the slums

E Honda succumbs to the devil gene

pizzacat

Banned
MvC3 and MvCI are canon

RE5 Chris dies in the mvci trailer

The RE7 one is a clone mixed with necallis genes which is why he looks like a Neanderthal post re5

He also doesn't have the memories of mvc3 so he shoots everyone in the sf universe

Ryu learns some shit with Oro at the age of 54

Sakura has succumbed to the dark hadou

Ryu saves her, sees that even if he trains hard enough the dark hadou will follow and affect him and his loved ones

Ryu and Sak live happily ever after without hadou business

Akuma stops existing shiner he was just a ghost all along

Ken stops training Sean because his son wants to learn how to horse ride and he sends him back to the slums

E Honda succumbs to the devil gene

Hugo finally becomes a potato

Now that I really think about it, what I actually want is the MK9 story mode equivalent for Street Fighter. They just give an account of what exactly went down in SF 1-3. No need to to try to stitch together arcade endings to figure out the plot. I only leave out alpha and 4 because I feel like it'd be a lot to tell in one game, but they could slide those characters in as need be. Then, I feel like they could move on.

Top Bottom