• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
They want paid commentary, they want no pools, they want chicken wings with ranch dressing, etc. Meanwhile Nintendo doesn't give a crap about tournaments. You can't have an Artosis if a company doesn't want to put in. Meanwhile those games also have legit multi million/billion corporations sponsoring them as well. As big as Smash is, it is still poverty level for their needs.

I can run a Tekken lobby tonight.

Are there even any smash commentators people give a fuck about who are confirmed to be on the boycott roster? Could all just be fake news for all we know

MrDaravon

So our car dying and another emergency came up which means I can't get Tekken 7 now. I'm legitimately bummed, I've been looking forward to it for ages ;_;

Unrelated but LOL at the whole Smash strike thing. The Smash community seems to try to go out of it's way on a regular basis to give everyone else an excuse to shit on them.

.la1n

Does Aris only get income through twitch?

As far as I know since he stopped working at Super Arcade it's all he has done. It wasn't the plan to use as primary income but he wanted to see if it would work. Paid off for him and good for him; genuinely entertaining guy and doesn't spend six hours of the stream thanking subscribers.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
He also pimps out Rickstah and Rip.

Tekken has renewed my interest in playing fighters.
Degen losing to my Akuma. LOL.

Numb

Don't hate on my boy max just cos he has the biggest base and is nice enough to read every message
Aris and max are the yin and Yang of fgc

I never triple perfected someone before
Ggs

Exr

As far as I know since he stopped working at Super Arcade it's all he has done. It wasn't the plan to use as primary income but he wanted to see if it would work. Paid off for him and good for him; genuinely entertaining guy and doesn't spend six hours of the stream thanking subscribers.
Yeah hes a cool guy, glad its working out for him.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Aris is how you do a stream. No billions of graphics on stream and just being entertaining and interacting with the chat.

Beckx

The chicken is just a delivery vehicle for the buffalo sauce and blue cheese anyway, so give me the boneless ones.

I was traumatized as a kid by too many bad bone-in chicken pieces that had nasty squiggly ligaments when you took a bite. So now I kind of have a thing about it.

Cheesecake factory boneless buffalo blasts, those are good.

Negaduck

Finally early 2017 for me! God damn guys I can't stop smiling I'm so excited to play some tekken.

I haven't played since T6. I feel like a kid again.

Top Bottom