• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Aris was streaming and he's number two on the Tekken hot list so I imagine he had some of the viewers.

Lee Chung is a lot better than he use to be. He use to be all sexual innuendos but he's gotten a lot better professional and doesn't rely much on the former.

pixelish

Aris was streaming and he's number two on the Tekken hot list so I imagine he had some of the viewers.

Lee Chung is a lot better than he use to be. He use to be all sexual innuendos but he's gotten a lot better professional and doesn't rely much on the former.
lee chung doesn't care about wet sausages anymore

notworksafe

Sucks for you

yipes
EYqr4tg.png

aris
xlsJPBD.png

shaowebb

New marvel roster leak is better. Still needs Daredevil, but the DLC setup is nice and attractive. Will keep the game hot and heavy for a good while.

vanquish said:
Capcom
Mega Man X,Ryu,Chris,Morrigan,Chun-Li,Strider Hiryu,Sigma (as DLC),Nemesis,Hunter (from Monster Hunter),Rathalos (may have been cut),Arthur,Firebrand,Leon Kennedy,Jedah,Nathan Spencer,Captain CommandoDante,Frank West,Asura

Marvel
Iron Man,Captain Marvel,Captain America,Hulk,Thor,Ultron,Hawkeye,Rocket (Groot is now part of his moveset),Spider-Man,Doctor Octopus,Venom (planned as DLC),Songbird,Ms. Marvel,Ant-Man,Thanos,Black Panther,Doctor Strange,Star-Lord,Black Widow

DLC
new seasons of themed content every three months or so

Fantastic Four vs Darkstalkers – This is likely an 8 character pack featuring the likes of Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer, Super-Skrull, Felicia and Talbain to name a few.
X-Men vs Street Fighter – While not much was mentioned for this pack, it supposedly only includes six characters with Wolverine, Cyclops, and Deadpool making up the Marvel side of it.

Uraizen

Banned
http://steamspy.com/app/571260

I was just deliberating over whether to get KOFXIV on PC just now, and thought I'd check SteamSpy to see what the concurrent playerbase is at the moment (in this case over the last 24 hours) and ... it's 4?! Is that an error? Steamdb is saying the same thing.

Not an error.

qUI67Zm.png

It counts them as two completely different games on Steam.

Technically it's right for the retail version, but it's looking at the data for the wrong game if you're looking for the current player base.

Baleoce

Not an error.

qUI67Zm.png

It counts them as two completely different games on Steam.

Technically it's right for the retail version, but it's looking at the data for the wrong game if you're looking for the current player base.

Yeah I didn't realise that it essentially converged them into one. That was my bad. I also for some reason assumed it was already released even though the page clearly showed the release date. It was just a brain fart on my behalf xD

shaowebb

Heh. Just saw the PSP thread and remembered the insane fun that was Kamen Rider Chou Climax Heroes.

zOVSn56.gif

My god the crazy combos you could pull off with its cancel systems. Rider arts, movement...all kinds of tricks you could use meter on but meter was like a factory getting made so fast. Like a Hokuto No Ken of 8 way dash fighting with Kamen Riders. So fucking crazy and great.

Fuck Jump vs Capcom. Give me Toei vs Capcom next. I wanna see me some Riders vs some Capcom wannabes like Skullomania.

Real dream would be Toei vs Tatsunoko though. Settle this fucking score once and for all. Those two have been rivals foreeeeeeeeever.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Aris is Max CPM. Getting more viewers than Mango and Infiltration combined. Second only to Max but with 2000% less effort.

Top Bottom