• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

between the overall speed and the fact that you primarily get meter for actually hitting people rather than getting fucked this game is giving me life

There is also the first attack meter bonus like MK9. When Fuudo had the meter up activated, he got like 2 bars off a low kick at round start. Meter is just being spent like crazy, Fuudo reached the 7 supers to activate infinity at the end of the 2nd round and could have had it earlier.

CO_Andy

Ten characters is the goal for Fighting EX Layer. Probably too small by modern fighting standards. Hope the game doesn't up like Yatagarasu.

Allen Snider always seemed like a Maximillian Dood character since Ken isn't in. But he's not blond so maybe he won't play him.
ZTS was right on Max being a white supremacist :O

Ten characters is the goal for Fighting EX Layer. Probably too small by modern fighting standards. Hope the game doesn't up like Yatagarasu.

ZTS was right on Max being a white supremacist :O

CszewhLXgAEHSpI.jpg

I'm just kidding, I know Max posts on these boards. But this shop is just too good and Shinobi 3 one of my favorite Genesis games.

Line_HTX

鉄拳プロジェクト@鉄拳7発売中‏ @TEKKEN_Project 30m30 minutes ago

【予告】描き下ろし超限定バナパスを獲得できるアーケード #鉄拳7FR 第2弾キャンペーンが9月開催予定!先行デザイン公開!Designed by森岡 聖人(バンダイナムコスタジオ)
jbstyle.Tシャツが獲得できる第1弾も開催中!http://www.tekken-official.jp/news/?p=6881

DGxAlLEXgAA5BEo.jpg

The best GOAT Bana Passport data card ever with the coolest characters, atpGasm luygGasm

What's going on with this EVO leaked video? I see people talking about it.
John Diamonon (The Left Behind guy) prepared a proposal video for potential sponsors (I'm assuming it was for potential sponsors) on behalf of Capcpom.

The video was uploaded to youtube and it was SUPPOSED to be private and the link shared only with the relevant people. Instead, the video was made public and it got published so for 2 hours that video was viewed and saved by darn near everyone. Capcpom went into full damage control and have taken down quite a lot of rehosts but I'm sure people still have the video saved.

The video basically detailed a lot of specific financial information regarding the CPT, how much money goes where, the revenue margins, the licensing costs and details about how MvC:I will fit into Capcpom Cup 2017. There was also a thread but the images got taken down as well, so you'll have to find the video.

Keep in mind though that this was a PROPOSAL video not meant to be seen by the public and as such a lot of details might not be what's actually been decided on, and that this could have ramifications for potential sponsorships for the MvC:I pro tour going forward.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1417176

Line_HTX

The Tekken World Tour online points is back. I'm loving the eligibility to enter.

DGzZ0LVVoAE5MwW.jpg

Fucking hell yes, ban all wireless people. They are absolute cancer.

Negaduck

I've been playing fightcade 3s and ST recently.

It makes me a little sad but I haven't had much desire to play 5 when fightcade is there. =/

I need Necro or Q in 5.

I've been playing fightcade 3s and ST recently.

It makes me a little sad but I haven't had much desire to play 5 when fightcade is there. =/

I need Necro or Q in 5.

Same, I jumped on FC last weekend and I actually had fun playing those games.
Something I don't experience anymore in SFV.

vulva

Hahaha oh man, apparently the mvci presentation leak happened because Left Behind guy got drunk and made it public. What a doofus.

Tripon

https://smash.gg/tournament/socal-regionals-2017-1/details

So SCR finally opened the reg site.

This year, no Smash games (I guess that's why they're doing the pre tournament called SCR saga at the eSports arena in Santa Ana. This year SCR is at the Anaheim convention center).

j2f5TMx.png

Happening Sept. 21-Sept. 24th. I went last year, but I have to admit, with how late registration opened, I'm thinking of skipping this year or just buying a spectator pass for Saturday. I don't feel like taking a day off for this on Friday.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
This Reddit thread brought up an interesting question (is "rekka" actually an American term) and it made me wonder, what do the Japanese call what we call a rekka?

It would be fun to see some kind of glossary that gives the different words used in different languages for the same thing. (like the joke chart made comparing FGC words and Smash words, but, like, for realsies)

Top Bottom