• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
25$ USD. 3 costumes, one stage, a colour for every character and titles to put on your CFN profile.
At least in SFV. We'll see what form it takes in Marvel.

I'm OK with irregular numbers of costumes for cast members though, as I think is already the case in SFV.

Line_HTX

Oldie, but goodie. I expect to see this post MvCI launch, hahaha

DCU7B8MXsAI7k2N.jpg

pizzacat

Banned
lmao at using footage from hacked version of SFV with Urien and Juri before their release.
Lmao at using a render of psylocke from a mobile game, a render of chun li from tvc and not even mentioning TvC, using a render of Lilith in morrigan colors in a game she's not even in along with rogue

This company cares so little of what made them big in the first place

But from what most sfv fans say of iv, it makes sense that they don't care

vulva

:( Yeah Yeah Yeahs are playing here in LA area weekend of Canada Cup. Kinda tempted to cancel my plans of going back home just to catch this show.

Fixt. 70% goes to CPT related productions.

You mean on top of the 1.4 million in expenses like in that marvel video?

Only 30% goes to the prize pool. That's it. Players like Punk and Nuckledu see that much. 50% goes to production, which has nothing to do with the players.
50+20 equals 70

I understand that as a spectator though that giving players money and giving the company money are exactly the same thing because you're just looking for a good show.

Finally watched that MVCI video now that I'm off work. 14 out of 16 of Capcom Cup's qualifiers coming from online sounded ridiculous until I realized the game's only gonna be out for 3 months when CC rolls around. That doesn't leave them with much time for using majors or anything as qualifiers.

Sayad

I hope it's decided through online ranking instead of online tournaments, just exclude rage quitter and boosters manually.

Finally watched that MVCI video now that I'm off work. 14 out of 16 of Capcom Cup's qualifiers coming from online sounded ridiculous until I realized the game's only gonna be out for 3 months when CC rolls around. That doesn't leave them with much time for using majors or anything as qualifiers.

A game that many wanted to be delayed until next year is getting shoved into Capcom Cup 2017.

Capcom is amazing in its own way.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That'd be funny in the Tekken universe. Ryu becomes a guest character and he is the son of Akuma and Kazumi so he goes after Heihachi but finds out he's dead and then gets mad at Kazuya and goes after him.

Village

It's hinted that Akuma could be Ryu's father. Who could be the mother?

In a non canon movie

I don't like that

I much prefer akuma being a weirdo with shitty social skills no friends, and the only way he can communicate with other people is to fight them. And he met the only other person in the world who relates to him on that level ryu.

Ryu's mother and father live in the land of " absentee protagonist parents" with the likes of , almost all pokemon fathers, a number of dead super hero parents, and wherever the fuck Gin Freeces was for a hot minute.

Devs are showcasing Arika's game on Daigo's channel.

https://www.twitch.tv/daigothebeastv

They seem to have a licensing hold up on 1 character in Japan, but they say once they clear it up they will announce it.

Fuudo was asking if it would be best of 3 or 5 rounds since the round count makes a huge difference since that deck system mechanic carries over between rounds. They are undecided at the moment, and had best of 5 at Evo because they wanted people to play on the setup long enough after waiting.

Darun can guard cancel into command grab, that is pretty sick.

That Ghost dash is so sick. You can dash then either go for a normal, do a jump attack which basically makes you reappear pretty late into the jump, or throw, literally making it an unseeable mixup.

Dahbomb

That whole Capcom Marvel e sports leak thing has to be among the most bizarre things related to the game and there has already been a bunch of bizarre shit in the game.

After getting infinite super, you can cancel super into super, so Fuudo was just looping Kairi's divekick super into his fireball super over and over, and it works as a block string.

Can they just make the deck thing a "Special Versus" thing and leave the gameplay as is?

Nobody wants another SFxT where an arbitrarily stupid game mechanic ruins an otherwise solid game.

Can they just make the deck thing a "Special Versus" thing and leave the gameplay as is?

Nobody wants another SFxT where an arbitrarily stupid game mechanic ruins an otherwise solid game.

Probably not, they said they want Gougi to be a thing, but they do know some stuff is way too strong at the moment.

Allen Snider is now in. He's okay, I was never a huge fan of him.

Top Bottom