• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

The first three players on that list went 0-2 at Capcom Cup

Bonchan is the only red bull player going to RBK

I think they should have put ISDD over gootecks if they wanted a personality

Dahbomb

So Bonchan is the only red bull player going to RBK

I think they should have put ISDD over gootecks if they wanted a personality
flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg

shaowebb

Good news for all those who would like to actually play some Arcana Heart 3 Love Max in a tournament...

This saturday (Feb25th) 8PM EST is Real Exciting Netplay Tournament 3 (RENT) for Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!!

https://giant.gfycat.com/ScholarlyBlushingBeardeddragon.webm

This will be for the PC Steam Edition of the game so friend requesting the tourney host will get you into the lobby

Stream can be viewed on their twitch channel below.
https://www.twitch.tv/madworlder_

All levels of play welcome. After all if my free-ness is there you'll be fine and get at least one win because I never practice. Come enjoy this sandbox of a game that lets you combine any moveset with an entire character's worth of extra passive, specials, supers, extend force (xfactor perks with varying abilities), and Arcana Blazes (like ultras!)

Quoting this for folks. Tourney is about to start. We'll be starting up in just a few minutes so tune in and enjoy some Arcana Heart 3 Love Max.

I legit was reading with anticipation looking for bird missiles

Glad you enjoyed them. I didn't get home till now so I hope the TVC tourney for PC UMVC3 was good.

Gllty? aren't aaAAAaaturo and Commander Jesse better Sims? Dieminion's abscence is also conspicuous

It's just weird. Do they truly want what's best for the scene? If personality was important, then they need to make sure that personality has the skill to back it up. Otherwise they will never get a chance to show off that personality as they will get eliminated during the group stages which isn't shown on TBS. Smug and KBrad are great choices. They have the skill to make it past the group stage and show off that personality. They are a threat to go far. A player like Gootecks or Gilty won't get that chance as they will get eliminated in the group stage.

Since 2 players (from each group) get eliminated in the group stages I assume it's a round robin which the rules state is a ft2. So even if they get 1 upset, it won't mean anything as they have 6 other matches.

With Tio Valle, he always says he doesn't compete anymore.

Kalamari

I think I overheard people talking about TVC at the grocery store as I was perusing the woefully inadequate produce section. It's so hard to find fresh blueberries here. They were saying something about playing 2v2 tag with superheroes or something.

Numb

I think I overheard people talking about TVC at the grocery store as I was perusing the woefully inadequate produce section. It's so hard to find fresh blueberries here. They were saying something about playing 2v2 tag with superheroes or something.
Must be Marvel Infinite
You can't even find people talking about TvC in fighting game gatherings let alone random grocery store

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
KBR playing with the golden stick. I would never ever use it if I had it. Plus people are going to be looking into stealing it.

shaowebb

Legit MAORI play on the Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Tourney at the moment. Sooooooo many setups with tops flying behind folks on jump ins and summons.

https://www.twitch.tv/madworlder_

Plus we've seen some really tight Lilica rushdown, Meifang and Akana rushdown and even some Aino Heart all arounder action. Tune in! Its getting fun.
Check this moment of rushdown out. They passed through each other like DBZ or something.
https://giant.gfycat.com/PoorFabulousHoneybadger.webm

EDIT: I may only be able to enter this tourney for awhile...got informed I'm on outage crew. 70 days 4 weeks scheduled no days off, 6 weeks with only 1. 10-12 hr min. Up to 16 per day. I'll get max 6 days off in just over 2 months. My schedule wont let me get home by 2 or 4 on saturday for TVC competing but I should be home by 8 on saturday for Arcana. I'll pimp both and try to play sets on discord when I can. Gonna keep lettin folks know when these go down and showcasing more webm snippets of the action. Play some poverty and have some fun folks. I'll keep putting it out here since I can at least discord at work on break and post. :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It just goes to show you KBR doesn't value certain things. There is nothing wrong with that but most people would cherish something on that level and never use it.

Justin Wong is getting a free Switch from Ninty. Triforce am cry.

It just goes to show you KBR doesn't value certain things. There is nothing wrong with that but most people would cherish something on that level and never use it.

Justin Wong is getting a free Switch from Ninty. Triforce am cry.

Triforce isn't? If so, then that's really funny.

This also makes me wonder if Pokken Tournament is getting a Switch port with all the arcade content, since Justin was playing Pokken.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Gold is worth more than platinum these days.

KBR sold all his stuff to travel and play with others,not necessarily to win, he just happens to do so and achieved the highest accomplishment. Now he is more laid back in his travels and treats the one memento of his journey as just another item. I mean if he doesn't care too much about it he can just sell it for a whole lot, buy another stick and with the huge chunk of leftover cash do whatever with it.
I remember the Capcom CPT stick going for thousands. He could easily get as much if not more for his.

Nuu

Banned
How "new" is the newest Blazblue game? Like is it just merely an update like say Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN to Guilty Gear Xrd - Revelator -? Or is it an entirely new sequel like Guilty Gear Accent Core +R to Guilty Gear Xrd Sign?

NEO0MJ

That clip has the biggest cliffhanger I've seen in a while.

Yeah. How did it end?!

How "new" is the newest Blazblue game? Like is it just merely an update like say Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN to Guilty Gear Xrd - Revelator -? Or is it an entirely new sequel like Guilty Gear Accent Core +R to Guilty Gear Xrd Sign?

Sign to Rev style update, though this is the last version of the game. However I can't promise an Extend version won't come out, even though they claimed they won't do that.

Nuu

Banned
Sign to Rev style update, though this is the last version of the game. However I can't promise an Extend version won't come out, even though they claimed they won't do that.

I see. I'll be curious what they will do with a hypothetical sequel, specifically with graphics. Will they go for 2K pixel art? Reuse the sprites? Or due the as difficult Xrd 3D model process?

Top Bottom