• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
tmkZ9uZ.png

pwcRwkV.png

vulva

edit:^^ Fair enough, I honestly don't get how that twist isn't beyond obvious to anyone watching though.

Best Korean director is clearly Hong Sang-soo but his movies aren't thrillers or violent so it's hard for me to sell them to most people I know. They just want their asian films to be bloody for some reason. :(

I've introduced Oldboy to a whole lotta people recently and they loved it. I mean, it's never too late to discover Oldgems

I don't think anyone is arguing against that. What I'm arguing against is how it's apparently not cool to talk about spoilers for a decade-old movie.If that were the case then we could never talk about how Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.

Astarte

I don't think anyone is arguing against that. What I'm arguing against is how it's apparently not cool to talk about spoilers for a decade-old movie.If that were the case then we could never talk about how Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.

But oldboy isn't a meme :y
But really though, to me it depends on a movie to movie basis. Oldboy is a really great film and not knowing what you're getting into is, in my opinion, makes it better....but ayyyy that applies to every spoiler ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If a movie is older than two or three years, I don't hold back with spoilers. Even if they're amazing movies like Oldboy.

Bonchan up on Xsplit stream.

So a guy who runs the instagram account for @Tekken_7(3k followers) started a 16 man FT3 Tekken Tag Tournament 2 tournament so I entered it, winner gets a $20 PSN card. My first opponent was Jesskoboy. I play as Lili and Asuka.

Here's the match. CLOSE AS BALLS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O8I-KJ42DU

I'm pretty positive we were both shaking from adrenaline and nervousness lmao

gutabo

What are you guys watching? Just finished the interview and played some games with Pony, he's a beast in Marvel and pretty good in Ultra.

Huh I had no idea Pony was going with you guys this weekend

Pony went toe to toe with Champ right? Dude has a very good Zero, on the caliber of Cloud's.

Pony uses Zero/Mags/Doom and he has beaten Flocker in tournament and in a ft10, and he also has beaten both Justin and Fchamp in tournament(he also got compliments from both of them). Not many can say that.

HardRojo, fuck you Kappa

Top Bottom