• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

Sheroking

Heh.

May 9th is the sixth month "anniversary" of Capcom's accidental SF5 reveal. We know about 4 characters, and one of them only in "tease" form. That's pretty shitty.

FourMyle

This is why we can't have nice things

I guess we'll be waiting until E3 for the next scraps of SFV footage and hopefully some concrete info for once

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm not the only one still watching in hope right

I mean, was it 4 when the SFV segment was supposed to start? Because this could just be a break
*twitch*

Shouta

So tired and I have to get up early to go at it again. Time to sleep. Gotta yell at the college IT to stop messing with our streams.

Myn

tumblr_mdg785tiRv1rqed5jo1_500.jpg

Hell yeah

Sayad

Did Zhi just say "go subscribe to netflix to watch Game of Thrones" while trying to condemn those who pirate it, lol. I guess we now know how he watch it. ;p

NEO0MJ

Why'd Infiltration pick Able? It's not like he's doing much with him.

Edit: I might be wrong. He's doing pretty good now.

Busaiku

Did Zhi just say "go subscribe to netflix to watch Game of Thrones" while trying to condemn those who pirate it, lol. I guess we now know how he watch it. ;p
It might be on Netflix in Singapore.
Different regions have different regulations.

At this rate, less Americans will be at Cap Cup finals than last year, regardless of the 32 available spots!

Players like Smug, Snake, etc... should be going to every American ranking event. Top 3 at these ranking events are the only places that give out a good amount of points and unless you win, you will have to be consistently in top 3 to be able to qualify. Can they really be that confident of getting top 3 consistently if every top US player goes to the remaining US ranking events? That's assuming the top internationals don't try and farm points in the US like Infiltration is doing in Texas.

Well that is unless you get top 4 at EVO. I think that could potentially get you in.

Top Bottom