• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

Man so many people online with 100/10 type records but these people are not good at all. I was watching some of my replays with input on they mash like crazy on knockdown. constantly wakeup with unsafe moves. Man how they have good records like that is beyond me. Farming low level players on rooms to boost win ratio? I am talking about MK of course.I am no means best of the players but yo they are fairly easy to beat if you break their habits.

Man so many people online with 100/10 type records but these people are not good at all. I was watching some of my replays with input on they mash like crazy on knockdown. constantly wakeup with unsafe moves. Man how they have good records like that is beyond me. Farming low level players on rooms to boost win ratio? I am talking about MK of course.I am no means best of the players but yo they are fairly easy to beat if you break their habits.

If you think people are good at fighting games, you are sorely mistaken.

About to interview pony, México's best umvc3 player who's here for a big tourney tomorrow(and sunday). He's gong to play a ft10 against Axel, our best umvc3 player(yes, he beats j2jin).
hitChmn.jpg

Yes, he's very happy to be here, no shades of JDCR's experience.

Huh I had no idea Pony was going with you guys this weekend

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
About to interview pony, México's best umvc3 player who's here for a big tourney tomorrow(and sunday). He's gong to play a ft10 against Axel, our best umvc3 player(yes, he beats j2jin).
hitChmn.jpg

Yes, he's very happy to be here, no shades of JDCR's experience.

Pony went toe to toe with Champ right? Dude has a very good Zero, on the caliber of Cloud's.

i need an adult for khaosgaming2. showing trailers for games banned on the gaf

also yea i muted the logichole stream lol

Someone explain logichole pls. Besides what trailers are we talking about?

We're covering NWM7 if you guys are trying to catch up

https://twitter.com/RedditSF

I needed this lol, thanks

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
They've literally killed Marvel

I think Marvel 3 might not be as popular down in Seattle. It was good last year when Nemo was there for GG and Marvel, hype as hell. I'll have to wait and see if Shouta and Cybit are gonna deliver on this one.

vocab

Pretty common I'd say. Ran into one of those on injustice PC recently and he pulled the plug on me before I perfected him.

Azure J

Fuck man, I have never been so salty in my life.

I played Online Marvel 3™ for two years and change until the nuttiest Firebrand/Skrull player ever made me re-evaluate palying it further. And that never made me as salty as fucking Mario Kart.

If you think people are good at fighting games, you are sorely mistaken.
I think its a fair statement that most people playing a game online are not good at that game. Wonder if that 50% win rate thread got anywhere.

Although I also think its not fair to expect anyone to dedicate the time and effort to getting better over getting whatever positive stimulus they look for when engaging with that game. Like hey some people just want to mash buttons and some just want to sprint down a corridor, spray some bullets and die.

Top Bottom