• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/17-23| It was a little beta this time.

rookiejet

Give me more alts that are casual clothing.

#DetectiveChunlipls

Yep. Cammy's and Sakura's casual outfits were pretty cute. Chun's and Poison's dresses were pretty cool too. Hugo's casual outfit was my favorite of the guys'. Also #TeamDressedCammy

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
i kind of want to buy a vita just to play psx classics in bed
but that's stupid

how do i download them to my psp? last i checked my psp doesn't support WPA2 wifi which is what i've got.

Village

Yep. Cammy's and Sakura's casual outfits were pretty cute. Chun's and Poison's dresses were pretty cool too. Hugo's was my favorite of the guys'. Also #TeamDressedCammy

ibuki's was cool, and it was her 3rd strike intro outfit

as far as sakura goes, my favorite casual outfit for her was a mod

4LkMHto.jpg

I'm interested in the modding scene going forward, i'm also interested if capcom will ever pull a Fallout4 with the mod situation.

pizzacat

Banned

I'm interested in the modding scene going forward, i'm also interested if capcom will ever pull a Fallout4 with the mod situation.
Characters could techinically be free so capcom is going to go strong with the costume money so I doubt it, unless they charge for them

Clawww

if they go full MOBA with cosmetic stuff the FGC won't even know what hit them

wallets will fly at this location

pizzacat

Banned
If we're talking about costumes I hope Kens long hair training outfit comes back.

Abel has some cool outfits, I bet it would fit Alex :)

Sou Da

Capcom would charge all the money in the world to put pants on Sakura.

rookiejet

I have a Vita. And I keep buying games for it. But when it comes to playing it, I just look at it sitting connected to the charger and I'm like "yeah..." and just pick up my ipad or kindle lol. (I need to be wiser with my money tbh)

Rhapsody

Banned
I have a Vita. And I keep buying games for it. But when it comes to playing it, I just look at it sitting connected to the charger and I'm like "yeah..." and just pick up my ipad or kindle lol. (I need to be wiser with my money tbh)

Vita is what I usually play if I want to play something right before bed. During the day time though, not so much.

i'm playing less and less games nowadays so i haven't bought anything in a minute

sometimes, gaf is enough

Sayad

Matchups for toshin gekitotsu

Taka (slayer) vs Roi (sol)
Kiisha (faust) vs Ain (ky)
Koichi (i-no) vs Nakasu Bedman (bedman)
Takehara (ramlethal) vs Mocchii (sol)
Hanbaagu (elphelt) vs Nakamura (milia)
Karinchu (milia) vs Dogura (shin)
Susumu (chipp) vs Machabo (ky)
Nage (faust) vs Kazunoko (sol)
FAB (potemkin) vs Sako (zato)
Ogawa (zato) vs Daigo (sol)

Thought this was going to be GG players vs none GG players, I do prefer it like this though. Daigo's team could use less Sols though.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Thought this was going to be GG players vs none GG players, I do prefer it like this though. Daigo's team could use less Sols though.

Left side is still way more stacked in favor to win. Machabo and Ain are the hopes of Daigo's team and they are in shitty match ups LOL

On the other side of the coin for the most part Daigo's team seems to have the matchup advantages .

Top Bottom