• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/17-23| It was a little beta this time.

Numb

So the heads are having a beef at Next Level same as Wizard and Valle at Super.
Dang. You would think they would put aside their differences knowing each other so long and having many people depending on them.

Anne

You mean Watson and Valle. This is a bit different, like Watson and whoever he was with before.

And there's a lore more to people ya know.

Numb

You mean Watson and Valle. This is a bit different, like Watson and whoever he was with before.

And there's a lore more to people ya know.

Oh sorry was just thinking''W'' lol.

It's sad but can't be helped that this is happening.

ShinMaruku

CMNluDKWoAA5lQw.jpg

Classy cosplay.

petghost

Banned
It was a brief second but i think i saw marvel somewhere in there.

I thought people were in denial marvel was anime.

I think jebailey stuck marvel in there on the reasoning that he didn't think the other games could pull the appropriate numbers which stirred up some controversy.

Just hope marvel gets to run top 8 like 8 am Sunday as some kind of karmic justice thing.

Numb

I think jebailey stuck marvel in there on the reasoning that he didn't think the other games could pull the appropriate numbers which stirred up some controversy.

Just hope marvel gets to run top 8 like 8 am Sunday as some kind of karmic justice thing.

It isn't a bad idea.Can see the numbers getting bigger. Wonder if the anime viewers will care for marvel and vice versa tho.

Trailer's all right. Too much slow motion so it feels like they're just trying to drag out whatever footage.
With a song that felt upbeat/fast, it just felt weird with few clips.

It's literally an anime opening. Missing a middle-aged Asian lady giving out sponsor info after the OP though

Anne

There was already a lot of talk about Jebailey adding Marvel in the anime scene back when it was happening. I even wrote a thing about it lol

^
It came up in FGW, I'd think people remember for the most part.

But there is only 1 magical girl in Blazblue, and she didn't even show up until later revisions.

at this rate there will no need for this thread because there won't be any weekly streams/event!

actually valle will probably keep online WNF up

Top Bottom