• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/17-23| It was a little beta this time.

ShinMaruku

Given that the NY FCG is so cliqueish and so separated I only think the real hit to losing nlcb is a weekly stream and it's less about getting real practice out. I think the scene is not built to do practice like that. Still next level lasted quite a bit.

Vice

Twitch.tv/ugclive is strraming Marvel. Has a lot of the Runnack crew there. It's a weekly, they also have SF and MkK nights that get a lot of SoCal regulars.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Norcal is going to be the dominate scene now. Justin is going up there too. Certain people will probably flock with him.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Yo Onemic

cSyHoGN.gif

Ok, I just remember you mentioning not being able to go way back lol

implications, they're gone now lol

smurfx

get some go again
spooky picked a good time to bail to be honest. capcom seems to be taking over sf streams at majors and he would be at the mercy of capcom in the future. he could try streaming the other games but at least in the fgc street fighter is where the money is at. smash already has it's streamers so he couldn't really make it big there.

spooky picked a good time to bail to be honest. capcom seems to be taking over sf streams at majors and he would be at the mercy of capcom in the future. he could try streaming the other games but at least in the fgc street fighter is where the money is at. smash already has it's streamers so he couldn't really make it big there.

well he was probably working with capcom to begin with. Remember Spooky and Haunts go back so its not a stretch to think that spooky worked closely with CPT streams.

Anne

It'd be smart to go ahead and get some kind of in with a dev/pub that's showing some kind of extended presence.

Topanga B League:

-Fuudo
-Pugera
-Santarou
-Ninomae
-Dashio
-Nishikin
-Sasaki
-Pepeday
-Kawaguchi
-Mago
-Misse
-Gachikun
-Matsuri
-aiai
-Shiro
-MDR
-Hagejin
-two players from the online qualifiers

Fav players Santarou, Gachikun and -6. Going to be jizzing all tournament. Kreygasm

i have LTG in the background talking while playing skyrim. sometimes i have to pause the game at some of the insightful and thought-inducing banter he speaks and just...meditate on it.

mbpm1

i have LTG in the background talking while playing skyrim. sometimes i have to pause the game at some of the insightful and thought-inducing banter he speaks and just...meditate on it.

It's understandable. His stuff is just too deep to be truly background noise. Sometimes you have to spend time on it to process.

well he was probably working with capcom to begin with. Remember Spooky and Haunts go back so its not a stretch to think that spooky worked closely with CPT streams.

Nope, not really unless something change since the last time me and Vick talked about this. Unless you count him being hired to help run specific events like CPT finals.

Onemic

Dude is like a man-child at times.

He's also incredibly jealous/salty of Snake Eyes

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
There are people out there who worships Viscant. That video made him to be motivation for anti bullying and sticking up for yourself. I find it hilarious.

petghost

Banned
Learning tekken. You have to input so much shit just to move in a mildly efficient manner. Def not intuitive like vf. It's fun tho.

Other differences between this and vf (which is my only reference point for 3d games) is that it seems more linear and more punish centric.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";175987053]I've heard about that place, I should check it out sometime. Seems more like a party than serious FGC/MTG stuff, though.[/QUOTE]
It's great. Tournaments are decently run, and there's tons of games to play there if you're in between matches. I've seen Pokémon Stadium, Mario Kart WiiU, Pokémon Puzzle League, that one 2d game with the stick figures with swords, LoL, and some other random games.

Hey guys.. quick question:
Should I buy Street Fighter x Tekken or (Vanilla)MvC3? I like Street Fighter characters and love Tekken characters while I'm not really into Marvel at all. I'm not looking to get into the competetive side or anything, just looking for something fun.

Top Bottom