• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/24-30| Trying Our Hardest to Become Pachinko Slot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piledriver'd right into community lmao
Well, I don't see how immigrants will bring up the Yamato replacement rate (plus it was a joke/ref to Futurama)
Marilyn Monroebots for everyone!
R.Mika looks kinda fun, but good lord I cannot get over that design. Praying for costume dlc. Of course they pick the ugliest grapplers smh
I think the weak design is their way of telling us to buy the costume DLC. Honestly, most of the cast needed better redesigns. Nash got the best one imo.
I enjoy that there are R. Mika haters.

It just means I get to lay the salt mine on them.

mika8vodl.gif
I love the way Vega's mask pops right off.
for solar.
saved

Sou Da

So will this get another weekly thread and move on like usual or did the mod just not get around to renaming the title to "FGC IOTI Suck my dick, choke on it"?

smurfx

get some go again
oh wow community. i said i would leave if this happened and here it is. later guys it was nice. i also lost 99 percent of the reason to go to the gaming side as well.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Sure is going to suck to lose about 80% of our lurkers though :p

at least now you only gotta subscribe to one thread forever

Fighting Games Weekly

But seriously wtf? We've been in gaming for pretty much close to 5 years now and tons of people outside of neogaf have always used the threads for info and such

Beckx

Secretly, enzo was all that was holding the thread in gaming all along.

Something something death of activity
Something something no new posters
The world will keep spinning, let it go, etc

Does that about cover it?

You'd think people would be happier that the fear of staying focused on topic is gone.

Secretly, enzo was all that was holding the thread in gaming all along.

You'd think people would be happier that the fear of staying focused on topic is gone.
Just people thinking the thread - and themselves, if smurf is any indication - is more important than they think

Sure is going to suck to lose about 80% of our lurkers though :p

Fighting Games Weekly

But seriously wtf? We've been in gaming for pretty much close to 5 years now and tons of people outside of neogaf have always used the threads for info and such

Yeah people from other sites do use the info we put up.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

No offense, but that's really silly. I believe that Fighting Games Monthly might be better for us since our home is going to be in Community Forum for good.

Here is my concern: If we are going to stick with weekly then sometime the threads would ended suddenly. Some people would eventually forget to subscribe the thread and move on. It actually happened before and it might happens again here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom