• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 15-21 | That's 102%, Welcome to DCU

I'm watching UltraChenTV because I'm super interested in what'll be discussed by three coherent, rational adults.

Still curious what's gonna be said on OBS though.

ZTS

Banned
Well I don't say racist stuff so unless you think I was trolling when asking for you to create Tekken content I don't understand. In fact I hadn't posted a comment on your channel in sometime and just recently realized like this week I was banned. Do me a favor and unban me.

lmao

BqDc2BN.png

Shouta

Sucks to be in class while all the shows are going on, woof.

On the other hand, I can't watch OBS because it'd be like killing my brain cells directly.

Eh, I only ban for obvious trolling or racist/hate comments. No idea what was said, but I have very little tolerance for people trying to be offensive.
Excellent music choices at around the 14 minute mark in your video. No skippable cutscenes is a downer.

I can't believe rage quitting opponents add to your loss total. What a bunch of bullshit.

758606356.gif

Chris G just called UltraChen morons too.
I still think that the eagle should be Capcom in that gif. Love that scene and that movie.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Well I don't say racist stuff so unless you think I was trolling when asking for you to create Tekken content I don't understand. In fact I hadn't posted a comment on your channel in sometime and just recently realized like this week I was banned. Do me a favor and unban me.

PM me your YT name and I'll check it out.

Excellent music choices at around the 14 minute mark in your video. No skippable cutscenes is a downer.

I can't believe rage quitting opponents add to your loss total. What a bunch of bullshit.

I haven't seen it yet but are you talking about Max's video review of Injustice and that story mode cutscenes can't be skipped? If so, yes you can skip them. You just have to wait for the fight to load before it lets you skip.

I haven't seen it yet but are you talking about Max's video review of Injustice and that story mode cutscenes can't be skipped? If so, yes you can skip them. You just have to wait for the fight to load before it lets you skip.
No, that you can't skip the room transition cutscenes, and they're really long.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan

I think he's talking about stage transitions, which are cool the first 5 times you see them, but then after that it's like "this shit takes way too fucking long."

Correct. You can skip the cutscenes.

Edit: Oh, you're talking about stage transitions.

Wallach

Watched your Injustice video Max, pretty good. I definitely agree about the hit/block sparks not being distinguishable enough, the lack of an option to at least have fast stage transitions, and the music being too subdued. Only thing I think I actually disagreed with was the sound design outside of the music, which I think is one of the high points of the game. Combat sound effects are some of my favorite out of any of the recent fighting games.

Beckx

Well this is turning into a shitty evening. Had planned to buy Injustice, but Sony has decided that updating the store today is going to be beyond their abilities.

And I just broke my damn toe by stubbing it on a chair leg.

I blame pot splitting, of course.

Top Bottom