• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 15-21 | That's 102%, Welcome to DCU

Dahbomb

When's Marvel Weekly is going on.

I wonder if the salt today is going to be a tenth of what it was last year. Firebrand mind fucked some of the best players in the business.

Dahbomb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";54213045]Are they just talking shit or is it a tournament?[/QUOTE]
It's a tournament. Apologyman bodying some pour soul who plays characters like Vergil, Frank, Haggar, Tron who have 0 options on incoming.

Shouta

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";54216462]Triforce talking about Mike Ross?

Oh, Afrocole. Good shit.[/QUOTE]

What they say about Cole?

Shouta

He wants TO's to work with Dojo sports to make it bigger, while you're here can you fast track Juicebox when he signs up.

Ah. Dojosports. Cole needs to iron out stuff with that a bit more but I can dig that. I need to drag him back up to Seattle some more too.

Half of them just want to link their streams and shit anyway, but I don't really have a strong opinion about it either way so whatever.

You must be confusing me with someone else.

No is was just a question. I can see marvel minions picking Viscant's brain, on team compositions a lot of people love his insight.

Top Bottom