• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 15-21 | That's 102%, Welcome to DCU

Zissou

I can't lie- I'd want Viscant to be fast-tracked. Most other FGC people seem more interested in promoting stuff than engaging in real discussion though.
When Viscant gets in he's never going to set foot in FGC related threads and instead spend his days in the OT preaching the virtues of purity and hanging out with sports GAF

I can't lie- I'd want Viscant to be fast-tracked. Most other FGC people seem more interested in promoting stuff than engaging in real discussion though.
When Viscant gets in he's never going to set foot in FGC related threads and instead spend his days in the OT preaching the virtues of purity and hanging out with sports GAF

And anything Felicia Day related.

Axis

Arcsys would make a shitty DS game too. Especially when getting advice to these JP companies can be so hard a process. At least with Mike we'd get the straight yes and no and our opinions. This is coming from someone who basically gets 1-2 questions answered directly by the man weekly during the Salty Cupakes streams.

I understand he interacts with the community and I wasn't saying that arcsys would be an amazing choice...only if it was just the dirty beret guys :p

No one is going to make a game as good as VSav so it's a moot point, I guess. DS4 will be disappointing regardless of who makes it. You know how much I play and love the game so I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from :B

triforce on the OBS show said thor/strange throws more shit on the screen then Morrigan/Doom. He quoted dieminion and Chris G saying its a good team. The exact chris G quote according to triforce is that "I might have to switch my team if kevin masters thor"

Not sure if I buy it.

Solune

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";54221112]Thor/Strange is serious, though.[/QUOTE]

Strange is a command thrower's wingman essentially. Wesker/Strange so good.

smurfx

get some go again
m7TqmJf.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If you could personally fast track one FGC member to get onto GAF, who would it be?

Hard mode: Not Triforce or Viscant (that covers the extremes).

gutabo

Sorry for the very very late reply but my son is sick(flu) and that has more priority than an ex messiah and a gucci belt rolled together into one normal move.
I think gutabo is ... 40+?
I'll be 36 in 5 days, this 22nd. Yes, I'm older than Valle. Let me know if you want some very old stories about arcades pre street fighter, hacking in BASIC, life without cable / mobiles / internet / xerox copiers and digital everything. Link to my last rant, just in case.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Sorry for the very very late reply but my son is sick(flu) and that has more priority than an ex messiah and a gucci belt rolled together into one normal move.

I'll be 36 in 5 days, this 22nd. Yes, I'm older than Valle. Let me know if you want some very old stories about arcades pre street fighter, hacking in BASIC, life without cable / mobiles / internet / xerox copiers and digital everything. Link to my last rant, just in case.

I'm so glad I asked you to share that story haha

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
Should people be fast tracked just because they're known members of the FGC?

I got fast tracked when I wanted a account here. Illuminati?

Thanks for watching the Injustice stream again guys. Pretty nice to uh..actually have viewers for once lol.

Top Bottom