• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 15-21 | That's 102%, Welcome to DCU

Kioshen

My PS3 is ded

Just about every single GGPO person I knew bought and suppported DSR. We lined up before all the people who say they actually want a DSIV even though we probably risk supporting the creation of a shitty new game.

Believe me, I was more conflicted about what it might mean for a sequel than a $15 price tag. The thought of a sequel scares me more than a $30 price tag.

Thanks for providing more context because I was honestly curious how the "original" fans reacted !

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
From Haunts
@CapcomFighters: SFxTK 1.08 PC patch will be going live this coming Monday (4/22).

Do we still have to pay for DLC characters?
Of course you do. And if you wanted them, you really have no excuse for buying them when they were like 75% off upon launch, which was like $5 or less I think.

I'll be there. Come holla at me. I'll be at my booth.

/hollywood
Will you be at Toryuken?

I'm tryna get at those TE keychains yo

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I've got plenty of excuses for not buying them. I think there was an entire thread about that.
Certainly hope you're not trying to argue you deserve them for free all of a sudden, like something has changed since the old controversy or that PC buyers are somehow entitled to that. If you wanted them, of course.

And that thread was full of whiny doofuses

wah wah wah

Oh. Well in that case I'll go and purchase it immediately. We need more games to launch at $80.

Wah.

Certainly hope you're not trying to argue you deserve them for free all of a sudden, like something has changed since the old controversy or that PC buyers are somehow entitled to that. If you wanted them, of course.

No. It's a joke. No one should be entitled to anything. I just won't buy the game

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah I'd much rather they make me download it even though they'd be created at the same time if they were on the disc to satisfy some arbitrary thing I just made up in my head.

Games should cost less, cause that's how it was when I was younger and everything is better when you're younger

If they keep trying to sell me incomplete games, and charging me for the rest of it, I will continue to not purchase the games.

What you do doesn't concern me.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Cool this patch thing let's me play against the people that bought that new DLC character so I can play against them. Wait that character is on my hard drive? Well it's on my hard drive, I should be able to use the character for FREE FREE FREE!

Cool this patch thing let's me play against the people that bought that new DLC character so I can play against them. Wait that character is on my hard drive? Well it's on my hard drive, I should be able to use the character for FREE FREE FREE!

Well that's a ridiculous thought process, but to each his own.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
sorry was distracted - what i meant to ask was

does anyone have a link to the recent stream that you guys were wowing over apologyman's play?
How recent? If you're talking about when he absolutely destroyed Drew Grimey, someone should have the FGTV link.

Last night he was at FGTV though, don't think much notable happened.

That last comment, holy shit
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
Civil War should be off the chain this weekend. Can't wait to see what comes out of Injustice.
As well as the other games. Should be a lot of fun.

More Injustice matches:
TS Sabin (Sinestro) vs EMP Dragongod (Black Adam) Part 2
After this, I'm going to upload my GL vs his B. Adam. After that, expect me to upload some online sets vs some solid players in the coming week (not counting Civil War obviously!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ug6iml6t7Q

Boon describes NRS' consumer-friendly DLC approach to getting around modern platform restrictions. Pretty interesting and unique solution, I wonder if it will work or resonate with the people though.

It's the exact same shit they pulled with MK9.

And I frequently got matches where I couldn't use the characters I paid for.

The way they talked pre-release, it seemed like they had a solution that would actually work, but I guess it was literally a complete lie?

Top Bottom