• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 22-28 | Game of Throws - A Song of Salt and Fire(balls)

i would trade most things in my life to safely go to and return from the martian surface

i basically called my life off for a couple days back when there were inflated rumors of what curiosity found on the surface, i called/texted everyone i knew and was basically like, i'm not gonna be doing anything in the near future because the mere possibility of maybe an announcement that they might have found life is too exciting for me. i considered calling off a friendship because the person didn't think that such an announcement would be the biggest news in her lifetime

space rules

edit: welp i edited that one a few times

David you have your priorities straight.

oh you want me to flip the order? i could be persuaded to go #2 then #1 respectively but i don't think so as of yet
I've said enough about SFxT for one day, so I'll skip that.

Dive Kick started out well, but now they're adding so many characters and mechanics that it's no longer a game purely about fundamentals. I've lost some interest with all of those complications added in. I suspect that it will become further complicated in the future, and it will go from a fun and addictive game based on fundamentals to a highly limited fighting game.

Anyone that doesn't think SFxT is awesome is an uncouth heathen.
Call me a heathen, but who thinks SFxT is "awesome"? I can see why people think it's good, but how someone could ever be in awe before such a game is beyond me. It's like being in awe of MK9.

vulva

So if they end up in grand finals against each other (which I feel like they will) I'm willing to put 10 bucks up that Momochi comes out the champ. It's too early to make more accurate bets until Sunday comes though.

supahkiwi

Banned
I've said enough about SFxT for one day, so I'll skip that.

Dive Kick started out well, but now they're adding so many characters and mechanics that it's no longer a game purely about fundamentals. I've lost some interest with all of those complications added in. I suspect that it will become further complicated in the future, and it will go from a fun and addictive game based on fundamentals to a highly limited fighting game.

Call me a heathen, but who thinks SFxT is "awesome"? I can see why people think it's good, but how someone could ever be in awe before such a game is beyond me. It's like being in awe of MK9.

I think it's awesome. Can't wait to play it at NCR, tbqh

vulva

Considering Momochi's knowledge of Gouki and how few Codys there really are out there, I feel like Momochi might have an edge this time around. Much like Chris G, Infiltration's definitely got a target on his head

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Disciples getting super upset at Jaxel in the chat at everything he's saying (mostly for spoiling the story).

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MarlinPie is slaying me right now.

"Why wouldn't he just.. IMAGINE AN AIR DASH, WHY MUST HE USE A ROCKET ENGINE"

Shouta

Hrm, I need a wired pad but the Madcatz ones look kinda meh. Anyone have experience with that Hori Fighting Commander 3 Pro?

Spacebar

Tiny buttons up top are problematic. Amazing for JoJo's, though.

Still better than a shitty d-pad. I also have mad catz wireless SF pad and a wired SFxT pad. I really liked the bulk of the original SF pad. It felt perfect in my hands. The SFxT is wired, but the d-pad is spotty for me.

I've been trying to transition to stick lately though.

Top Bottom