• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 22-28 | Game of Throws - A Song of Salt and Fire(balls)

Old members who have been perma'd have also come back under different accounts, but years later. Stump mentioned this a while back since they know when some of them come back. They don't ban them because a lot of the time they've changed a lot and become better posters.

Obviously it's an exception to the rule. I don't expect ZTS to ever come back. Uh, I mean RIP ZTS.

Is Daigo gonna be at Final Round?

You mean NCR? Well he was suppose to be, but instead he's attending a Nico Nico event with a lot of other top Japanese players. The only top Japanese player coming is Momochi. We'll see if he or anybody else can take down Infiltration.

BTW, do you ever turn off your Xbox Timedog? No matter what time of day I get on your Xbox says you're on and using Netflix I think. At least we know you're still alive unlike Westernherectic. Dude is ancient history just like his Seattle Supersonics :(

It's a bait to draw him out

Dahbomb

Andre is not real he's just been getting extremely lucky. Fanatiq really underestimated the yolo in Andre and got bopped himself. I mean seriously... mashing while being comboed on the ground...

Only player there who is playing like a god is FChamp. He has been truly on point, like EVO winning Champ. Only dropped one game. Everyone else at Norcal choking it up or dropping mad combos.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
You mean NCR? Well he was suppose to be, but instead he's attending a Nico Nico event with a lot of other top Japanese players. The only top Japanese player coming is Momochi. We'll see if he or anybody else can take down Infiltration.

BTW, do you ever turn off your Xbox Timedog? No matter what time of day I get on your Xbox says you're on and using Netflix I think. At least we know you're still alive unlike Westernherectic. Dude is ancient history just like his Seattle Supersonics :(

It's a bait to draw him out

Except when I accidentally knock the cord out of the wall I think my xbox has been on for like 3 straight years uninterrupted.

Dahbomb

Lol. This norcal, we take it (when you pause it) and then say sorry after afterwards. Apologyman not compromiseman.
He didn't take the win he took the character. Rule is that you pause you lose but Apologyman said he should have the character because he was hitting and he let Sentinel play normal. Hence Compromiseman.

They even played it FT4. Apologyman too honest... even if he plays the cheapest and most scumbag teams.

Chindogg

An arcade stick birthday cake would be awesome. Happy birthday Markman.

Is it really Markman's birthday? Because one day I'm totally gonna say "Happy birthday *random person*" just to see how many people I can get to go along with it.

Yup, Mark's 31 today. Everyone should wish him a happy birthday.

sleepykyo

He didn't take the win he took the character. Rule is that you pause you lose but Apologyman said he should have the character because he was hitting and he let Sentinel play normal. Hence Compromiseman.

They even played it FT4. Apologyman too honest... even if he plays the cheapest and most scumbag teams.

I should have used quotes, but it was a loose paraphrase of what Lando suggested.

Chindogg

What are you doing in the Marvel thread anyways?
Kappa.png

K.Sabot

90% of the time this thread is a piece of shit, but it is the fighting game general.

So there. Marvel 3 is an ass game and I hope Chris G kills the CPM so we can go back to Marvel 2 or even better, VF (lol).

Chindogg

90% of the time this thread is a piece of shit, but it is the fighting game general.

So there. Marvel 3 is an ass game and I hope Chris G kills the CPM so we can go back to Marvel 2 or even better, VF (lol).

Marvel's marvel, can't take it seriously. If anything, Injustice or AE 2013 will take over Marvel after a while. Or who knows, maybe someone will stop Chris and revitalize the meta.

K.Sabot

Marvel's marvel, can't take it seriously. If anything, Injustice or AE 2013 will take over Marvel after a while. Or who knows, maybe someone will stop Chris and revitalize the meta.

God forbid, it won't happen until the mythical patch that will never come nor will fix a kusoge game on this level.

I'm actually pretty fine with Injustice snatching that CPM and I hope it's more than just "first week of a new game" stream monsters.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
God forbid, it won't happen until the mythical patch that will never come nor will fix a kusoge game on this level.

I'm actually pretty fine with Injustice snatching that CPM and I hope it's more than just "first week of a new game" stream monsters.

I really doubt it'll happen, but it's interesting to imagine how Capcom would react if Injustice actually did steal Marvel's thunder.

But yeah, Injustice is quite fun. Doubt it's going to approach SF4/Marvel levels of things, but I hope the game stays popular. There really doesn't seem to be too many people straight shitting on the game like they have with so many others, but maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.

Dahbomb

Capcom doesn't care if Injustice does better than Marvel they have already made bank on the game.

I actually do hope that Injustice does reach crazy numbers although it will never really reach its potential without a big tournament like EVO.

Chindogg

Capcom doesn't care if Injustice does better than Marvel they have already made bank on the game.

I actually do hope that Injustice does reach crazy numbers although it will never really reach its potential without a big tournament like EVO.

As long as it continues to do well at majors like NCR, UFGT, etc it'll survive the lack of main game status at EVO for another year. It'll almost certainly be in for EVO 2014.

alstein

If you make a new account and get found out, you'd be instantly banned again. I don't know what measures are in place to detect this though.

I don't think it's a problem here unless someone really crosses the line. I've heard of permabanned members coming back under different accounts. The fact that the wait to get in is so long kinda prevents what one person did on VFDC.

Top Bottom