• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 7-13 | Smash our expectations

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
More power to you. But it's clear where the chat stands. The majority don't want to sit here watching this when other games are being played at the same time.

Can't doubt that, but hey apparently Sony money talks.

Although I'm pretty sure all 2778 viewers are not all talking in the chat. More like a few 100 at best

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Personally, the game is fun to play but it isn't hype to watch. It sucks that it's going to take up so much stream time though.

The game is alright. It honestly lacks a bit of polish. When I hit a character, it feels like my hit is just sliding through them, unlike in SF/Marvel, you know when you are going to hit a character, and it feels good.

Also, PSAS is too fluid, needs sharp/precise movement that has weight behind it if you really want to appeal to the FGC. But people enjoy the game so more power to them.

"I'm not a scumbag no more"

>Smears dog shit on a neighbor's door knob

Damn

Yo smeddy, lets make a game together.

daman824

You're using the stream chat for confirmation bias. I see you.
Whatever dude.... game hardly had any steam up until the patch. And now they are giving an entire stream to it?

I'm not asking for them to get rid of the game. I just want to see other stuff too. That's pretty reasonable. And a lot of the stream is saying the same stuff. People were asking if KI and marvel were going to be shown and the guy was all "I don't know, we gotta get through all stars". That's when the complaining started.

daman824

I don't see how sponsors to get more people into the arcade is a bad thing. But whatever. Marvel not getting attention, etc.
Right over your head.

I just don't want an entire stream dedicated to a single game. Especially when that's not what I or anyone else was led to believe.

Whatever dude.... game hardly had any steam up until the patch. And now they are giving an entire stream to it?

I'm not asking for them to get rid of the game. I just want to see other stuff too. That's pretty reasonable. And a lot of the stream is saying the same stuff. People were asking if KI and marvel were going to be shown and the guy was all "I don't know, we gotta get through all stars". That's when the complaining started.

oh wait so KI is part of the cool game clique now huh

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Bit busy with school starting back up and other projects but hit me up over PM man and we'll see what could be hashed out.

Sounds like a plan, its nothing for now since I'm pretty busy too but I want to plan that seed of evil. We can definitely work something out, I'll keep you posted.

Leave Clockwork alone.

Clackwerk... Man, he still does play Marvel right? I know Yipes wants to get him and F Champ to face off at a Curleh.

When's KI?

In our hearts.

Coda

If KI had 20 characters now and I could use my 360 controller adapter on the XBO I would pick it up right now. It's all the extra nonsense that makes me not pull the trigger.

daman824

Like you give a fuck about other games with your "no hype" bullshit. Go back to the stream chat where you belong
hahaha my "bullshit". I was led to believe multiple games would be played on the stream. And now I'm being told to shut up when I express my dissapointment? OK...

Silky

Banned
I'm still puzzled as to how Big Daddy made it into PSABR. Like he's the only thing that sticks out like a sore thumb to me

wasnt bioshock ass on PS3

kirblar

People aren't really trying to pretend this isn't a dead game w/ a terribly designed scoring mechanic being propped up by a PS4 pot bonus, right?

zRBLNny.png

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
People aren't really trying to pretend this isn't a dead game w/ a terribly designed scoring mechanic being propped up by a PS4 pot bonus, right?

Depends on what you mean exactly.

Dead offline competitively: Probably to Pretty much, although I hear it had some decent side events.

Online Competitive/Casual: Pretty damn active.

This roster is awful.

There's like 5 playstation characters, and 2 of them are the same character.

While the roster isn't the best, there are about 18 sony characters my good man. I can name them all if you like :p

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Every time I've checked out the stream tonight they've been playing on what I assume is the training stage.

Is "Final Destination Only" a legit thing in this game?

Top Bottom