• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 7-13 | Smash our expectations

Coda

okami032008front2.jpg

Guys I've been wanting this image as a tattoo and I think I may do it before PAX tomorrow. I'm crazy. :)

Coda

A cool pic and a strong statement. I know playing Okami always made me feel that no matter how dull or boring I feel my life is, things could always be worse.

Yeah I just enjoy that game throughly and that image looks like it would be translated well into a tattoo with the right deep color. I dunno, I keep second guessing it though.

Beckx

okami032008front2.jpg

Guys I've been wanting this image as a tattoo and I think I may do it before PAX tomorrow. I'm crazy. :)

IMO the effects make it too busy for good ink, and the thin line work won't help. There's probably better Okami stuff out there if that's what you really want. Pick a few possibilities (preferably with thicker lines) and talk with your artist about it. white ink is a pain in the ass and the line work will be key.

Plus not sure you want your arm/whatever to be bloody and sore at PAX, heh.

Coda

IMO the effects make it to busy for good ink, and the thin line work won't help. There's probably better Okami stuff out there if that's what you really want. Pick a few possibilities (preferably with thicker lines) and talk with your artist about it. white ink is a pain in the ass and the line work will be key.

Plus not sure you want your arm/whatever to be bloody and sore at PAX, heh.

Yeah maybe the thin line work is tough. Everything else Okami art related I saw looked way cheesier or just lame art style. My body responds pretty well to tattoos, I barely bled the last couple times.

Coda

It's nice to get people's opinions I'll probably hold off on it, I think people are right, I would maybe regret it later. I don't regret any of the four tattoos that I currently have.

Ibuki_street-fighter-wallpaper-by_scabrouspencil.jpg

My last tattoo taken from this image above:

kunaitattoo_zps570fb3d3.jpg

Just in case you guys didn't think I was legit. ;)

And yes, that is my hairy Armenian leg.

Warpticon

I thought he meant PS3-PS4 dual compatible. I don't think you can be official and have sony/ms cross going.

I always wondering about that weird, trashy official Soul Calibur 2 stick that was gamecube/xbox/ps2. I wonder how they go that deal.

He specifically mentioned Qanba, so I don't think so.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

Wow, Capcomuru is go bankrupt cause Cap much dumb.
Troll post, article is fake too for those who don't know.

Nah, just the usual thirst/hopes/dreams.

Man, I would be really surprised if Capcom never capitalizes on this. They usually wait 2-4 years to answer the fanbase, its gonna mark near the 3rd year for Marvel. Please next-gen re-release be the answer with a PC release too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man, I would be really surprised if Capcom never capitalizes on this. They usually wait 2-4 years to answer the fanbase, its gonna mark near the 3rd year for Marvel. Please next-gen re-release be the answer with a PC release too.
MvC4 is inevitable, but that doesn't mean it has to come out soon, or that we necessarily need an MvC4 right now.

If they were to go ahead and get the Marvel license back, I don't think they'd renegotiate for ports without having plans for an MvC4 soon after.

Tik-Tok

Wow, Capcomuru is go bankrupt cause Cap much dumb.
Troll post, article is fake too for those who don't know.

You won't see another fully numbered MvC game for at least another 3 years. I'll bet t.

CPS2

I keep thinking like a month after I get a tattoo, whatever I get will end up adopted by a bunch of psychos and people will think I'm one of them or something.

Coda

are you still going to think this video game is cool when you're 60

edit: beaten i guess

Considering most of the artistic creativity in games is lost nowadays and games are generally always about space marines, yes I will still think Okami is cool when I'm 60. I think of tattoos more in regards to art than meaning, because in the end that's what tattoos are, art. I love God Hand but it's not like I'm gonna get a guy named Gene tattooed on me. At least from the outset you don't know that image is from a video game, unless you know the game or have played it.

Xevren

"Old School" = Too lazy to set up a stream and trying to keep it from going to NSFW territory (which can be god knows what, some anime circles are weird as hell).

It's not out of laziness, the dude streams all the time. He wants the old school tournament feeling he wanted to bring back. It really sucks though because they said they're bringing (at least so far) 10 people internationally.

Top Bottom