• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 11-17 | RIP Hitokage

pixelish

rare footage of valle feeling himself a bit too much
(shoutouts to him for wearing a vf5 tshirt though)

SadRevolvingFrilledlizard.gif

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
So, I'm going to be streaming Melee and Project M this weekend. What's a good stream I should look to for layout/overlay ideas? VGBootCamp?

Shouta

I played like 40+ games with Nemo and I only one 1 game. I got like 10 rounds total but otherwise, he went to town. It was worse than when I played with him at NWM. I was playing a bit shitty today but that really doesn't excuse getting my ass beat so hard, lol.

On the bright side, I beat a Dudley that was beating both Tokido and Nemo, lol.

.la1n

A character a months sounds really ambitious for a team so small as IG.

Definitely interested in the future content.

I doubt they only have two characters ready to go on launch, others are probably in various stages of development so that there is a sufficient head start on content.

Shito

I can't play a fighting game on pad anymore, I won't buy a stick just for the Xbox One, I don't even like KI's mechanics and barely played it... yet I somehow can't wait to see the new characters in action, and will probably buy the season pass once again.
And I don't even know why.

Now show us Maya!

Silky

Banned
I can't play a fighting game on pad anymore, I won't buy a stick just for the Xbox One, I don't even like KI's mechanics and barely played it... yet I somehow can't wait to see the new characters in action, and will probably buy the season pass once again.
And I don't even know why.

Now show us Maya!

CronusMAX, breh

I played like 40+ games with Nemo and I only one 1 game. I got like 10 rounds total but otherwise, he went to town. It was worse than when I played with him at NWM. I was playing a bit shitty today but that really doesn't excuse getting my ass beat so hard, lol.

Forget that, how are some those new Maxi Boost suits? :D

Silky

Banned
More KI news. The original art director for KI1 and 2 is returning for Season 2, Mick Gordon's composing Season 2, and the soundtrack is out on Sept 23rd.

Horseress

Go look up pricing in MOBAs. :p

It's optional, and I'll basically be just buying the one with Fuerte because it's godlike.

USFIV costs $40, 9 costume packs costs $36.

I know Capcom is not the first company to charge this much for costumes, but costumes costing as much as the game itself is still too much for me

Sixfortyfive

Just wait for the inevitable bundle, like every single previous wave of DLC costumes in this game.

EDIT: Or the one that's already out, apparently.

Nyoro SF

Complete costume pack is $20.

That's quite the ripoff lol. Good thing Fei's costume sucks, no temptation to waste money

This seems like a huge risk, though, letting your opponent control two characters at once.

See it is and it isn't, which is what makes the glitch actually kind of fun.

Sure you've burned 2 bars to get a chance at attacking both the assist and main character at the same time, but... if you fail to attack properly, now you have to deal with characters being synchronously controlled yet asynchronously attacking, like the Ice Climbers.

pixelish

i really want to get sakura's summer costume but it's being bundled with the costumes for c. viper, rose and chun-li ughhhh

Village

Unless for some magical reason I get them for free, or discounted, imma just get them next time i get paid, the combo pac. I love me some costumes

you bring out the gun

Shito

I've just bought the pack for my dear Poison on PC, paid with my steam cards reselling money.
Now get that netcode patch rolling Capcom!

Degen

Hito... RIP man, wtf... We had some godlike Hawk mirrors in Super

And lol @ the costume pricing. I paid for the download version and the disc one. That's enough for one game lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If Marvel had that SFxTK colour edit mode.

collector.gif

I do appreciate what they tried to do with the referential colours though.

Sixfortyfive

That's my favorite thing in this announcement: the salt all over the Internet right now! <3
People take these things WAY too seriously...
Kind of funny that it's over Tomb Raider of all things. I thought most of GAF hated the reboot?

Have we had any Bayonetta 2 quality "THEY'RE STEALING OUR GAMES" meltdowns yet?

Top Bottom