• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 3-10 | Rising to the Occasion

hwateber

Yeah thanks for the tips guys. I'm not salty yet but I'm on the verge! I've been spectating since vanilla but have not played since the early days of Super so it's a tad frustrating.

hwateber

I just read the first post and I agree Steve Fox is a really dope character. The best design in Tekken for me besides thinking Hwoarang in tekken 3 was the shit when I was 9 years old.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Enzo

MGS3-Snake-Salutes-The-Boss-Grave.jpg

I actually think it'd be cool if there was a group of 4-5 FGW curators but that's just me. :X

Prototype

I stopped posting here regularly quite some time ago, but I've always lurked. Sad to see you go Enzo, yet... Life goes on! Good luck in school!

Hope to see you a little more active when SF5 drops. ~til then

NEO0MJ

There's a serious lack of RR clones in fighting games, I'd be really disappointed if none of SFV new characters is based on her.

We barely saw any new SF V characters! Maybe like how Capcom added Abel with the general rise of MMA they'll add a female MMA fighter now that female MMA is getting popular.

gutabo

Super late but thanks again and lotsa <3 to Rentahamster, Shouta, Vulva, Blackule and Q(and anyone else I might be missing).

Thanks for everything Enzo, you did a fine job soldier. Good luck on your future endeavours!

Thanks Enzo.

We have seen a long journey from kid, to boy, to young adult, to teen, to xbox loving teen, to jaded gamer teen, to man.

Best of luck with the next step and remember once you graduate, Tekken is always there waiting for you not to play it.

Beckx

Where was all this common sense when choosing so many thread titles enzo??

Seriously thanks - Yams has big shoes to fill

Enordash

I have a couple of Rising Thunder alpha codes if anyone here is interested. Just PM me.

Edit: Mainly a lurker here, but I just wanted to thank Enzo for the hard work.

V-Faction

Go to school and be a Scholar-Man.

I'm really digging Rising Thunder. The style is great. The "Giant robots from around the world" concept is cool. Feels highly original. Can't wait to see the final product if the Alpha is this compelling.

Zissou

GGPO Enzo!
(insert joke about questionable thread titles here)
Good luck in grad school- whoever your successor is is going to have a lot of work to do.

Since all the hoopleheads voted for kadey or yams, kadey voted for yams, yams voted for me and I voted for myself it looks like I win.

Expect monarchy.

Sayad

We barely saw any new SF V characters! Maybe like how Capcom added Abel with the general rise of MMA they'll add a female MMA fighter now that female MMA is getting popular.
MMA is big in Brazil, so hopefully the Brazilian lady is an MMA fighter.

And thanks Enzo, this have been my favorite part of Gaf.
MGS3-Snake-Salutes-The-Boss-Grave.jpg

notworksafe

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";173943912]Since all the hoopleheads voted for kadey or yams, kadey voted for yams, yams voted for me and I voted for myself it looks like I win.

Expect monarchy.[/QUOTE]

Eh, it could be worse

Good luck with grad school, Enzo

Top Bottom