• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 3-10 | Rising to the Occasion

TheChits

Fei Long brain dead?

Ehhh...............

KSC2R.png

Tripon

Mike Ross is pumping Scar because he has an open bet with Gootecks that he can win a best of 5 against him.

Dahbomb

Fei Long is one of the fairest, most honest and most balanced character in USF4.

All footsies, smart stuff and reactions. Only character who is more fair/honest than Fei Long is Guile.

Dahbomb

I like the new and improved Mike Ross.

Went from "I am Mike "THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME" Ross" to "I am Mike "SCRUB ASSTACULAR" Ross.

M3z_

Fei Long is one of the fairest, most honest and most balanced character in USF4.

All footsies, smart stuff and reactions. Only character who is more fair/honest than Fei Long is Guile.

Dhalsim and Sagat are both considerably more fair.

Fei has a stupid ex command grab, very trick cross up, and a gdlk focus attack. Fei isn't brain dead, but he is a character like rose and poison in that he is very basic technically with very few tools needed to control a match.

Here are some Vesperia combo videos.

Finalis
Fatal Existence
The Trilogy
-combo movie-

And that's just three for one game in the series.

A competitive Tales of series fighting game would be amazing, since they have so much to pull characters/moves wise from and the games are close enough to fighting games in terms of such that a dedicated game would be a good next step imo. In a 3D field they already have stuff like guard/spell cancelling, OTG combos, and FRC that would provide some depth for people who want to get more out of the mechanics.

Dahbomb

That was a joke also man. :/

Whenever fair and balanced is used in the same sentence it's usually used sarcastically.

Fei Long is a very strong character with some cheap tools of course.

notworksafe

Pretty sure there's only one person left playing SFxT on PC.

Well two with me. I wonder how long he was waiting in that lobby, alone.

jesus fucking shit people learn to control yourself like a real human being, fuck

and from what I read. Its not because he won. It was because he used gimmicks and lost. So at the end he kind of laughed it off and the winner got salty and demanded a FT5. The guy refused and this apparently happened.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
and from what I read. Its not because he won. It was because he used gimmicks and lost. So at the end he kind of laughed it off and the winner got salty and demanded a FT5. The guy refused and this apparently happened.
i am done with video games

Kumubou

with this level of brainless violence over miniscule details we're one step closer to being a legitimate sport
can't wait until folks start drawing & quartering each other over fireballs being too cheap
Fighting games won't be real-sports until we have crowds rioting over a player taking an L. The closest I can remember to that actually happening was the Sanford/Demon Hyo match during top 8 of MvC2 at Evo 2007 (due to the side bets and number of people involved, the random blue screen and the eventual ruling over that). That was a... tense crowd.

Astarte

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...8052449394.162898.591129394&type=1&permPage=1

Voice of Rash of Battletoads in KI Season 3 is a Smasher. They're taking over everything.

He also plays hella Touhou

did you guys hear about this? I don't know if its been posted

Somebody literally lost an eye over KI if this is true
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdinTheGod/status/628614774935322626

edit
Ok its old, I found the post.

Why the fuck would you even do something like this? How many psychological issues must you have?

Clawww

they should just get people hooked on a sweet beta and have tons of cosmetic DLC and shit ready at launch so people just go ham with the spending and they rake it in

everybody wins~

Top Bottom