• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 3-10 | Rising to the Occasion

Rhapsody

Banned
Just safejump with j.C, it doesn't get caught by the counter. Have to be pretty precise on the timing, I whiff the j.B in all my safejumps to help with the timing.

Ah, ok. I remember seeing Aigis players do that, but for some reason I thought I saw j.B this time which really confused me.

Wallach

I need SF5 to just come out. I've been practicing up with this Hitbox on USF4 and I need to forget how fast Bison moves in this game. And how amazing s.HK is. RIP s.HK 2008-2016.

Also didn't need to remember dumb shit like c.LP, c.LP, s.LK, c.MK whiffing the c.MK on certain characters like Guile. Fuck off Guile. I hope it's your corpse they patched up Nash with.

Horseress

This is killing me, lol.

Whooa
Whooa2
Whooa3

So mean.

Thos whoa's......I tried to watch Tekken Crash's english stream but it's just....c'mon man

The korean stream is way better, even tho I can't understand shit they are saying

Can we just fix this man?

Seyavesh

shaders are bullshit magic

g9E9oq5.jpg
zJQgfwc.jpg

ShinMaruku

Fuck if I know, if they have it won't help the scene. I doubt it though I think Japan still gets a bit more time due to a staggered release. Arc syss should stop with the staggered shit but that requires change in in Japan nobody wants to be the dude who say "We need to change"

Nyoro SF

I'm just waiting for the moment when their social media rep gets too real and they have to call HR

It's always great watching a social media manager get used to the internet for the first time... :p

Fuck if I know, if they have it won't help the scene. I doubt it though I think Japan still gets a bit more time due to a staggered release. Arc syss should stop with the staggered shit but that requires change in in Japan nobody wants to be the dude who say "We need to change"

They can't, arcades are their main source of revenue. They are locked in.

Nah US is third rate, it just deludes itself to think that it's fractured neurotic scene could ever win a truly multinational tourney.
I meant in terms of how ASW treats the us.

Though last I checked, there was 1 player in Xrd top 8, and 0 European. So I guess Europe is third rate in every way.

US has been getting updates the same day as Japan, hasn't it?
For Xrd? Sooner than BB, but not same day, and Japan still gets to loketest the games and enjoy them in arcades.

shaders are bullshit magic
Wow, she looks perfect now.

ShinMaruku

Smoothed out her look made her have a bit more colour. She looks like she's ready to be taken out. Rose and Bipson would be so proud.

And this is why people need to calm their tits about how Ken and Vega and whoever look. The game isn't done yet.
Yeah, calm is good, but concerns still need to be voiced. Otherwise Capcom may not know what the issue is.

Internet bitching is probably partially responsible for all the great changes going from SFIV to SFV.

ShinMaruku

And this is why people need to calm their tits about how Ken and Vega and whoever look. The game isn't done yet.

Please, nobody learned with the Ryu comparison before. Sure as hell nobody is going to think twice now either.

Most people are stupid. Just let them run amok. Also making a fuss is some of these people soap opera. If they call out their mum for loving soap opera and love drama off forums they are some right hypocrites. :E

notworksafe

Yeah, calm is good, but concerns still need to be voiced. Otherwise Capcom may not know what the issue is.

Internet bitching is probably partially responsible for all the great changes going from SFIV to SFV.

True. But there's voicing concerns and then there's whatever it is the internet does whenever anything isn't perfect. But in the end I'm glad Capcom is letting us get a look at characters even before they are finished, even if it's accompanied by wailing and gnashing of teeth.

ShinMaruku

I remember when people thought the Viet doll was a sistah. XD

I just want them to confrim Juri and Ibuki and I would even allow for Karen and R Mika, but since I will only get one, I know R Mika and Karen are not in. Those 'leak's got you guys good. :E

notworksafe

Mika hopes are definitely fading but I still have a bit of a reason to believe she'll show up. I'll take almost any grappler at this point though

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
some cigarette banner ad is slowing gaf down to a crawl for me

this is what i get for disabling ad block -___-
learn to code your shit "blu plus +" also your name is stupid

ShinMaruku

I was reading some Manga and they had people doing Akira Yuki isms and I was pleased. Really VF heads should try the man out in DOA5 he wrecks people in the right hands.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I was reading some Manga and they had people doing Akira Yuki isms and I was pleased. Really VF heads should try the man out in DOA5 he wrecks people in the right hands.

i remember finding great joy in reading complaints that his movelist is too hard when 5 first dropped

it's
really
not

and hasn't been since VF4

Sayad

No harm in letting Capcom know when something is wrong, actually they keep asking for feedback, Like every thing though, it can be taken it way too far.

That being said, while Vega looked meh in the trailer, love his look in the show floor videos, so it might just be an ugly angle or a shaders thing.

Top Bottom