• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 3-10 | Rising to the Occasion

Jintor

Dengeki's a good game. Fun and simple. Could use some more variety in character types (aesthetic and mechanical).

there a how-to-play guide somewhere? I was just doing my general marvel thing and managed to get some stuff going, but I didn't really understand all the systems

Beats

Brawl Grand Finals at Super Smash Con: twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

Esam (Pikachu) vs M2k (Metaknight)

edit: now Esam is using bowser after losing two games lol.

Crocodile

So I played a little pokken fighters and dengeki bunko in shibuya yesterday

I was kinda surprised how much I enjoyed dengeki bunko actually.

Interesting that you singled out Dengeki - was it just that much better than you thought it would be or did Pokken fail to leave an impression on you?

Jintor

Interesting that you singled out Dengeki - was it just that much better than you thought it would be or did Pokken fail to leave an impression on you?

Just not my style of game, and the controls were weirder. I mean, it looks good and all! I just didn't understand it like the way I understood Dengeki.

My feet are wrecked from climbing fuji so I'm staying inside to recover, but I might go hang around the arcades on Tuesday or Wednesday

USD, if you're lurking, you need to correct some of the info from the GG kings vs Pro alliance Xrd event on SRK.

You got the teams wrong. You need to switch the names (Nakamura is on Daigo's team for example).

Tripon

EeNJKvP.png

VS stream schedule. As FV cup is ending, pools for VS should be running along.

rookiejet

So your point is you can’t have conditioning (active manipulation) in a guessing game? Which is what I was arguing. I guess I should clarify. What I meant is a simple guessing game can have mind games in its play. What’s footsies? It’s a /visual/ pattern of behavior that players use to manipulate their opponent. A pattern can have many forms, and like I said, you can create and or observe one in a simple guessing game too.

Top Bottom