• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 3-10 | Rising to the Occasion

Numb

Shagaru Magala was a more aggressive version of a matchup you should have mastered by then

Was freaky tho when you faced it first time in an arena and not an area.
Big Snake dude should have been crazy but the size was it's weakness. Imagine fighting it in an open area?

Infinite

Was freaky tho when you faced it first time in an arena and not an area.
Big Snake dude should have been crazy but the size was it's weakness. Imagine fighting it in an open area?
Well they balanced his size out with that beam that one shots you.

final bosses in gundam battle assault 2 werent bad. I did hate epyon in endless duel. Also chibodee was the worst when going through story mode

ICKE

Banned
Oh man Poongko's stream. Kept losing to some Japanese Abel and he raged pretty hard, started to bombard him with messages such as "don escape" "next time I body you".

So the Japanese player donated him a buck to get the donation song with a message : "Arigato PP pampi I body you" :)

Oh man Poongko's stream. Kept losing to some Japanese Abel and he raged pretty hard, started to bombard him with messages such as "don escape" "next time I body you".

So the Japanese player donated him a buck to get the donation song with a message : "Arigato PP pampi I body you" :)

lolol

OMG, I just hopped on the stream right after all this. I saw Poongko writing a couple of messages and was confused as to what was going on. Then some dude named Mushin something kept trolling him by entering his room and not playing him. But damn, that dude got Poongko ice cold.

ICKE

Banned
OMG, I just hopped on the stream right after all this. I saw Poongko writing a couple of messages and was confused as to what was going on. Then some dude named Mushin something kept trolling him by entering his room and not playing him. But damn, that dude got Poongko ice cold.

He was hella salty. Abel had some insane reads after Poongko turned on the "angry now" window.

Onemic

Obviously this is an alpha and things could change, but Rising Thunder seems like it will be dumber than SF4 by a fair margin

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

YO HOLD DAT L POONGKO!

Shackzam

YO HOLD THAT L YAMS
tumblr_mxkit6FslH1rmelwpo4_500.gif

Krackatoa

Obviously this is an alpha and things could change, but Rising Thunder seems like it will be dumber than SF4 by a fair margin

I feel all they have to do is tone down the effectiveness/risklessness of DP KADC/JC, and think about giving characters anti-air normals/options for situations where they should have them.

V-Gief

Is there a time stamp for this? haha. Feels like something that's worth seeing.

Shouta

I honestly don't recall ever seeing you say that lol, I'll stop using it.

;_;

Too many L's in my pocket.

I said it last week as I recall. You don't need to stop using it. You need to stop overusing it. I swear you just throw it in 1/4th of your posts in here whenever something happens.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I said it last week as I recall. You don't need to stop using it. You need to stop overusing it. I swear you just throw it in 1/4th of your posts in here whenever something happens.

1/4th is an exaggeration since I don't post as often anymore but sure.

There you go Yams. Just shitpost 2x as much and the gif will only be in 1/8th of your posts. Problem solved.

Bruh, I'm not you.

Told you anime was a mistake Yams.

Kinda in a post EVO blues in terms of watching fighting games. Started playing BF4 again and looking forward to Madden and MGS5.

Also Rocket League is the truth.

Onemic

I feel all they have to do is tone down the effectiveness/risklessness of DP KADC/JC, and think about giving characters anti-air normals/options for situations where they should have them.

Those two, especially the latter are needed. Right now for every character that isn't chel or Talos, jumping in is actually a pretty strong tactic. Especially if youre chel, edge, or crow since you have truly ambiguous jumpins you can do in neutral that double as safe jumps.

Numb

The KADC is crazy.You should get it's meter slower than it is now. One button DPs teach you not to mess around when combined with them.
All Talos needs is some anti-fireball game and he would be complete.

Onemic

The KADC is crazy.You should get it's meter slower than it is now. One button DPs teach you not to mess around when combined with them.
All Talos needs is some anti-fireball game and he would be complete.

Ya, it's like FADC on crack with how fast meter building is in this game. Plus the benefits on hit are so much better than SF4 as well.

Top Bottom