• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 4-10 | IT DOES NOT FOLLOW ANY REASON

Sheroking

Watch as Twitch's recognition software detects licensed songs while someone is playing GTA V, and then mute the archive.

Trickster

It's the same format essentially as the older packs, there's I think 4-5 costumes in each pack and then one full pack of all the costumes.

Yeah, but in the older packs, you get 2-3 costumes per character. Here you will only get 1. So the packs should be cheaper to reflect that fact. But then again, this is capcom were talking about

jbug617

Banned
So that means it's fine, right? I assumed that Spooky already deals with audio flagging since he uploads all of his stuff to Youtube.

He only plays it at the beginning of the stream before the tournament starts. I don't think he uploads that part to Youtube.

Infinite

Please be localized, please be localized, please be localized, please be localized, please be localized, please be localized, please be localized, please be localized, please be localized, please be localized.
It won't

Just import because this will be a hard one to localize. I doubt they'll pull an atlus and region locking. Personally I'm still waiting for them to add S-Cry-Ed characters.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Today is Anime Fighter Day or something cause DBFC has a release date of November 13th now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIU4nGdK9SY

I hate this game for being waifu pandering shit. At least the dude from Black Bullet made it in over a girl from that. He's pretty good at beating the shit out of little girls too so he fits right in.
r5MmYUT.png

Infinite

I hate this game for being waifu pandering shit. At least the dude from Black Bullet made it in over a girl from that. He's pretty good at beating the shit out of little girls too so he fits right in.

Pretty much. They got mad characters to pick from and they choose moe waifu bullshit

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I don't always play DBFC

but when I do I play Taiga

Uraizen

Banned
Just import because this will be a hard one to localize. I doubt they'll pull an atlus and region locking. Personally I'm still waiting for them to add S-Cry-Ed characters.

I'll import it after you guys tell me how bad/good the netcode is.

Anne

I'm actually more pleased with unashamed waifu bait and fan service than whatever the hell Arcsys is doing to its character designs.

Azure J

RIP Haunts' godlike mixes

We need to kill Google. Or Haunts needs to finally post a playlist. Between this and the BrawlBRSTM YT channel about to go under, it's like they want to kill the music.

Saw this in the Smash thread earlier. Custom 3DS = custom stick now? :p

FGW | Bring the beat back

FGW | The day the music died

FGW|Please Don't Stop The Music

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Are any fighting games at risk of getting hit by Content-ID? I'm imagining a scenario where the soundtrack is sold on iTunes or something and it gets flagged for being in the game and muted.

Avoiding using licensed music isn't as hard.

Curious if people will make the jump to Hitbox or DailyMotion, MLG or YT at the major level, or what this means for official streams like the Pro Tour.

Top Bottom