• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 4-10 | IT DOES NOT FOLLOW ANY REASON

There are dozens of shows annually that aren't smut.
Yeah I don't seem to come across them often. I only check stuff out when people recommend it, and it's usually awful. I came across Attack on Titan on my own and thought it was pretty damn good. I think I just need to start looking for anime on my own.
This is really going to come down to if AM2 or French Bread is handling the online functionality... and I don't know which one would make me more upset.

It really is awful
but it's the kind of awful anime I enjoy watching. D: Yes, I am part of the problem.

I have no problem with the people that enjoy this stuff. I never actively hope that something fails, but I just won't watch it. I can (sometimes) see the appeal, but it is definitely not for me.

Sayah

Maybe the thread title can be about how everyone's apparently either a doctor or studying to be a doctor. It's like when everyone on srk discovered they were black, everyone on gaf is a doctor.

FGW | Doing an MCAT Stream Session Using Sign Language

I tried

alstein

Cross your fingers on the region lock.

I'm gonna buy this one when it hits America this time. I like the closer and closer localization times. If it was farther out I'd import now.

I think they already said no region lock.

A month isn't ridiculous- I'll wait.

42150d11e2d9025523160514683b1325.gif

My favorite thing about this gif is that someone analyzed it and came to the conclusion that those boobs would need to move faster than sound and creating sonic booms with every bounce

Maybe the thread title can be about how everyone's apparently either a doctor or studying to be a doctor. It's like when everyone on srk discovered they were black, everyone on gaf is a doctor.

I'm not a doctor but I have friends studying to be doctors does that count

Busaiku

Atlus USA specifically stated that the US version wasn't region locked.
Whether or not Japan's still going with it is up in the air.

Nyoro SF

I think they already said no region lock.

A month isn't ridiculous- I'll wait.

I thought the region lock being off was only confirmed for the NA version of the game.

Either way godspeed importers
and hackers who will make the on-disc paid DLC characters playable and create unlisted videos showing them off

Horseress

Twitch UnSupport @TwichTVSupport 20m
We're trying to save starving artists who are being preyed upon by selfish users digging through GTA speedrun footage to avoid buying music.

This sums up everything I think about the whole situation

gutabo

I'm no doctor, can I be the C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
My favorite thing about this gif is that someone analyzed it and came to the conclusion that those boobs would need to move faster than sound and creating sonic booms with every bounce

I TOTALLY THOUGHT THAT TOO WHEN I SAW IT

WHY IS HE EVEN SHOOTING AT HER TO BEGIN WITH THIS IS NONSENSE

:3

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Now if the show would've just started out like this and kept it consistently fucking stupid, then I wouldn't have had such an issue.

Blame the source material for being bad, which you can probably then go onto blaming on Zombie apocalypse settings for being bad

Show just had alot of money and knew what their audience wanted and delivered lol

Kikirin

While I don't think they're the same character, Ramlethal sharing the same name with Valentine from Overture is no coincidence

and I like her design

but I also agree that the original characters in Xrd are probably some of the weaker designs in the series. They'd seem so out of place in the older games. Even GG2

I was about to say, if they were the same character then they done fucked up somewhere.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Valentine died during the course of Overture, so I'm almost positive that they aren't the same person

but it is a crucial plot point in the game that Ram shares her name with that character

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Never played GG but I can say that I think Millia's Xrd design is far superior to her previous one

Nah I like the simplicity of her outfit in XX over Xrd

and more than anything I just don't like what they did to her face. Millia had such a distinct expression in XX. It conveyed so much personality to me.

In Xrd she's just another wide eyed pointy chinned female anime character.

Isn't she just one of the many clones?

Possibly. I don't know much more than what I posted.

Looking forward to finding out when I play. ArcSys games have awakened the dormant part of my brain that enjoys visual novels

Azure J

Every time I see this gif, I realize how fucked in the head I am that there is nothing that comes to mind as a response more than the hardest of laughter. The best part is that it isn't even the wacky inflata-tits that gets me, it's the bullet time upskirt.

I mean, what? Whaaaaat? :lol :lol :lol

That said, I'm happy I have an internal filter for this stuff. I'd never be able to find good stuff if I didn't explore the medium. Hell, even the horrible stuff is good for MST3K-ing with my siblings/friends nowadays.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan

Huh. I'm gonna be going to nursing school. Close enough.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
It's a shame that a single episode of HSotD probably had a larger animation budget than the entirety of Jojo Season 1.

jbug617

Banned
Looks like BBCP changes are out because my twitter is full of info lol.

edit: According to Art they are going to try to run UNIEL at NLBC next week. It depends on the players showing up.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Nah I like the simplicity of her outfit in XX over Xrd

and more than anything I just don't like what they did to her face. Millia had such a distinct expression in XX. It conveyed so much personality to me.

In Xrd she's just another wide eyed pointy chinned female anime character.

Uhh what?
1DF6ivY.gif

c9EHlDg.jpg

She's almost the same

Top Bottom