• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 15-21 | I did the math; it came out to 500,000

It's better for upsets/uncertainty, which is a real positive.

ieGhcuGXavcGn.gif

Kimosabae

Banned
I thought some of moments in the story mode did

Like which ones? I skipped over most of it.

In terms of just the overall atmosphere, that Arcade intro feels the most "Guilty Gear" to me, for some reason. I want to hear 'Heavy Day' in-match.

Xrd game has this subdued feeling when related to XX, that I can't pinpoint or shake. Has to be the OST.

『Inaba Resident』;143648767 said:
Why is Omega DeeJay so fun

Capcom wants you to suffer.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Like which ones? I skipped over most of it.

In terms of just the overall atmosphere, that Arcade intro feels the most "Guilty Gear" to me, for some reason. I want to hear 'Heavy Day' in-match.

Xrd game has this subdued feeling when related to XX, that I can't pinpoint or shake. Has to be the OST.

Johnny and Leo vs Bedman
Sol riding a rocket into the ultimate bandit bringer
Gabriel actually fighting and being godlike
Ky scene
a bunch of other shit

Prototype

Traded in Smash (and got credit equal to what I paid for it lol) and got Xrd.

Just messing around in training the game is pretty. Really pretty.

Liking Ino, millia, and zato? (the guy with the demon)

Dahbomb

what did they say about it?
Ultradavid : "Man I need to find the bracket for Capcom Cup real quick"

Chen : "Well whatever you find online isn't going to be right anyway because of the whole paper bracket thing..."

Ultradavid : "... yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaa"

Rhapsody

Banned
what did they say about it?

They were talking about Capcom Cup and joked how Capcom were going off different paper brackets. Then went, "oops, we weren't really going to talk about that, but yeah, haha". Something along those lines. They didn't go into it, but acknowledged it.

Edit: Yeah, what Dahbomb said lol

Rainy

Banned
Ultradavid : "Man I need to find the bracket for Capcom Cup real quick"

Chen : "Well whatever you find online isn't going to be right anyway because of the whole paper bracket thing..."

Ultradavid : "... yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaa"

LOL

They were talking about Capcom Cup and joked how Capcom were going off different paper brackets. Then went, "oops, we weren't really going to talk about that, but yeah, haha". Something along those lines. They didn't go into it, but acknowledged it.

Edit: Yeah, what Dahbomb said lol

Yeah didnt expect them to talk about it too much

Top Bottom