• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 15-21 | I did the math; it came out to 500,000

Sayah

You don't want me to go off on how awful I think Tekken character designs are, do you? :p I feel like you're going out of your way to ask me.

I'm not buying any last-gen fighting games. I even skipped P4A2.

I meant of GG Xrd.

Oh well. Your loss I guess.

About your opinion on character design. You are Lili. I am Anna.

tekken_tag_2_anna_williams_by_ribbonpl-d7ds6ac.gif

Edit: Anyway, I guess I'll face you in Tekken 7 if I'm still playing video games then. Until then, Smash is holding me over.

Prototype

Best Anime game to get into? P4U2, Xrd, or BB.

I'm probably going to pick up Xrd today though.

I really only play Street Fighter, but have wanted to get another side game. Which of those has the biggest community? I also heard that BB is getting a new edition so not sure if it's worth getting the current one or waiting?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Best Anime game to get into? P4U2, Xrd, or BB.

I'm probably going to pick up Xrd today though.

I really only play Street Fighter, but have wanted to get another side game. Which of those has the biggest community? I also heard that BB is getting a new edition so not sure if it's worth getting the current one or waiting?

Wait on BB

Is Uniel still coming in Q1 of next year for the PS3? Might tweet at Sony to go ahead and bring that badboy to the PS4.

Yes. Barring any weird disasters, port strikes, etc., UNIEL will be coming out February 24th in North America. Not sure of Europe; that's an NIS question.

As for tweeting at Sony, it's not really their call...

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Ya, figured on this.

Still gonna pick up Xrd most likely.

I played BB a few years ago and was terrible at it. I heard P4U2 is easy...

P4U2 is easy but at the same time it doesn't have much room to grow with. If you want something to play more casually I would recommend it. BB requires quite a bit of time investment

Onemic

Yes. Barring any weird disasters, port strikes, etc., UNIEL will be coming out February 24th in North America. Not sure of Europe; that's an NIS question.

As for tweeting at Sony, it's not really their call...

To North America or to only the US? Xrd only released physical copies to the US and there was no mention that it wouldnt come to Canada until we all found out that no gamestop or bestbuy had any copies and none were gonna come in.

Dahbomb

Looking forward to tonight's Ultrachen. SFV will be analysed. Are there Just Defends or not? That will be the question.

pixelish

I just got back from a short trip in belgium over the weekend. did i miss any big fgc news beside momochi,sf5, 500k and gen infinites?

To North America or to only the US? Xrd only released physical copies to the US and there was no mention that it wouldnt come to Canada until we all found out that no gamestop or bestbuy had any copies and none were gonna come in.

This isn't true, so please don't state stuff like this as fact. We shipped physical copies to Canada. However, once it's out of our warehouse, there is very little we can do. What retailers do on their end is completely out of our control. If a retailer isn't carrying it, that's on them, not us.

And to the best of my knowledge, UNIEL will be released physically in US and Canada.

Amazon did get physical copies though. Not sure why Bestbuy or EB didn't.

Onemic

This isn't true, so please don't state stuff like this as fact. We shipped physical copies to Canada. However, once it's out of our warehouse, there is very little we can do. What retailers do on their end is completely out of our control. If a retailer isn't carrying it, that's on them, not us.

And to the best of my knowledge, UNIEL will be released physically in US and Canada.

Ive talked to multiple BB and Gamestop reps and theyve both said that no copies were shipped to any of their stores. Sorry if I take what multiple reps tell me as a fact. Anyway, I was just annoyed because I really wanted to pick up my PS4 copy today only to be told that none were shipped at all. If you guys did, then my bad

Amazon did get physical copies though. Not sure why Bestbuy or EB didn't.

Ya, I noticed this as well. I dont know why they did and no one else got any

Rainy

Banned
Apparently at the afterparty Ricky was still salty and replayed Valmaster and won 5-0, according to Mike, looool.

Dahbomb

Mike "DJIpad was SICK!!!" Ross

Bad taste confirmed.

Didn't he also say that he prefers tinkering with the brackets in favor of having more "hype" matches? Iirc, he said that at the ECT bracket blow up.
He said that he would float brackets EMPHATICALLY if he was in charged of brackets.

Top Bottom