• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 15-21 | I did the math; it came out to 500,000

Note to self: Do not use the word negotiate.

Lol I didn't even notice that he was beefing with the guy that made and runs the OT volunteer topic. This guys a goner.

Mods clarified in the DMC4SE thread--looks like it's not a perm. He will return.

Sometimes troll OTs are the best ones.

IMO if the topic/game/etc is jokes tier, just let the user responses bear that out. Troll OTs just make it harder to find out what the entire thing is actually about if you've never heard of it to begin with.

Nyoro SF

Mods clarified in the DMC4SE thread--looks like it's not a perm. He will return.

IMO if the topic/game/etc is jokes tier, just let the user responses bear that out. Troll OTs just make it harder to find out what the entire thing is actually about if you've never heard of it to begin with.

Yeah, I disagreed with some of what charlequin wrote but I like posting here too, so...

Anyway, I'm still on the fence about Xrd online. It feels like my movement is just getting eaten all the time by internet ninjas while in-game. Fought a Sol and we couldn't do anything consistent to each other.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dahbomb got junior'd THEN banned?

Over DmC?

On the week Vergil returns?

God damn.

i4kXMt7ThvwQs.gif

Azure J

Dahbomb got junior'd THEN banned?
Over DmC?

On the week Vergil returns?

God damn.

i4kXMt7ThvwQs.gif

This is just like you getting banned for a week (2 weeks?) right when Vanilla Marvel 3 dropped when you were the acting head of the hype train/threads for it. :lol

Clearly this means I should avoid GAF if a new StarTropics or Mysterious Murasame Castle happens in the future.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This is just like you getting banned for a week (2 weeks?) right when Vanilla Marvel 3 dropped. :lol

Clearly this means I should avoid GAF if a new StarTropics or Mysterious Murasame Castle happens in the future.
AND THEN AGAIN WHEN UMVC3 CAME OUT

vulva

This is just like you getting banned for a week (2 weeks?) right when Vanilla Marvel 3 dropped when you were the acting head of the hype train/threads for it. :lol

Putmikejonesineverything

Kikirin

Maybe you like winning too much? Or maybe it is you dislike losing too much?

Probably the latter. I tend to play to avoid losing, frequently hitting up the lab to find counters to things that I notice the opponent is consistently getting away with. Similarly, I tend to get my victories more from capitalizing on the opponent making bad moves than from having my way with them.

As scrubbish as it sounds, there are some losses that I mind less than others. If I made a bad call, if I failed on execution, if there is something that I'm doing consistently enough for the opponent to exploit - losing from those kinds of things are more bearable than being completely overwhelmed or fighting from disadvantage for nearly the entire match.

AAK

Honestly I would have done the same fighting tooth and nail for a Tekken thread... But then Lucky Chloe happened. Maybe the eventual Tekken 7 OT should be a troll thread :p

Skab

So, I'm having a weird issue.

Been trying to play Ultra on PC today, but the right direction on my stick keeps not registering, but only during matches. I can go into training mode, and move around just fine, see the input being registered on the left, everything is all good.

But the moment I get into a match against someone, I'm unable to move right, jump right, holding down back (with back being the right direction) doesnt block and only seems to register as down, etc.

I would say it's time for a new stick, but the whole working offline/in training just fine thing is really tripping me up. Anyone ever experienced this? Or is it just straight up time for me to retire my original SF4 TE? :[

Laconic

Banned
It shouldn't we are talking about guilty gear in it still :3

Yeah... nowhere around me got a sealed copy in.

So it'd basically be the middle of next week.

Regardless of whether I keep my LE pre-order, or order a regular one off of Amazon.

There can be no hype in a vacuum. :/

Top Bottom